Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Badlands Stealth Pack $59 Today Only!

For any of you who aren't signed up for Badlands December Daily Deal emails, there have been some ridiculously good deals. Today's might be the best one yet. Their Stealth pack, normally priced at $149 is $59 for today only. You have to use promo code BLSTEALTHDDD17. You can sign up for the daily deal email at:

https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001iFzXxLROkcWwynXNOD4TT9SZIjKTQ9tUjzUkDSDRB-IPzh-kU9rhOVbYQ2qZvWZl--t5PUVSu8xsOQj8z3zWVdzTdcoloqmy6GNG5H-G7RELak_FDSow4yBw6wXsPU_CIsjuzr2ICmEUI8dFZTJTeoVO0VOb0MnQ

Thanks for the heads up. Been wanting to get my wife something decent. Her birthdays on Sunday this is perfect.

Yeah, that was me. I'm always on the hunt for good deals. My friends and family like to give me a hard time about it because I have a hard time paying full price for just about anything.

• Like 3

Yeah, that was me. I'm always on the hunt for good deals. My friends and family like to give me a hard time about it because I have a hard time paying full price for just about anything.

Sounds like your friends and family like spending money they don't have to. That makes you just a tad smarter.

• Like 3

Code was still working as of this morning, I needed a small day pack and I'm looking forward to trying this out! Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1