Lance

2nd annual Flagstaff area CWT get together!

Ok, Christain, I hope you smoke all those old timers. You better hope I don't get in on the competition. :lol: :lol:

I only shoot 20 yds but I can probably luck one in at 100yds. :lol:

TJ

You can't use the cross bow Tom :(

Hey Fellas, how about no adjustable sites.... or scopes..... this is about hunters, not target pros.... otherwise I'll bring Jeremy and his target bow.... then we can all lose together... :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

Just an idea.... :rolleyes:

Thats fine Gino is there an rules on how many pins I am allowed to have :P

12 is fine with me!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: I just know that it will turn into a 1/4" game if we play with target bows... :rolleyes:

Myself and Extreme Coues are planning to come and I am hoping that Huntn coues and family will join us.... Just a bit to soon for a solid commitment from us yet.....

Don't know if John can make it but I think I will. I plan on bringing the wife. She can cook some good grub. Hope to see everyone there. Christain, do you need any antlers for your scoring contest? Let me know if you need any help since you are the man in charge. :D

I think I have good handle on the contest I just would like to have someone else score the 2 racks just to make sure they get the same general score. I am also going to bring a single shed for the guess the score. Also one of the racks is going to blow you guys away at how messed up it is, but you will have to wait til the campout :P

Sounds like we have some takers for an archery shoot! Awesome!

There will be several fun archery contests. One I will tell you about now so you can prepare. 3 shots, 100 yards, best score wins, hunter class bows and broadheads!

;)

More on archery shoots latter.

Lance

Sounds like we have some takers for an archery shoot! Awesome!

There will be several fun archery contests. One I will tell you about now so you can prepare. 3 shots, 100 yards, best score wins, hunter class bows and broadheads!

;)

More on archery shoots latter.

Lance

Sounds like fun! Can we use "practice" blades on the broadheads or real live cutters? I am fine either way.... I will plan on bringing some targets as well.

You guys better watch out I have been practicing my 100 yard shot and I am finally getting comfortable shooting at long ranges again. Right now I am throwing down 4 to 5 inch groupings at 80 yards and plan on doing that at 100 by the time this camp out rolls around!!!

I have 1 skull that I am going to have Amanda score at the ISE show for the guess the score and also will bring a single shed to see who can guess the closest. Anybody have any ideas for prizes? I am thinking some broadheads, t-shirts and gift cards.

You guys better watch out I have been practicing my 100 yard shot and I am finally getting comfortable shooting at long ranges again. Right now I am throwing down 4 to 5 inch groupings at 80 yards and plan on doing that at 100 by the time this camp out rolls around!!!

I have 1 skull that I am going to have Amanda score at the ISE show for the guess the score and also will bring a single shed to see who can guess the closest. Anybody have any ideas for prizes? I am thinking some broadheads, t-shirts and gift cards.

SURE!!! don't you mean 14 inch groupings. :lol:

Hey! Someone finally posted on this thread again! I thought I scared ya all off with the hundred yard shot thing. ;) I shot my bow in January a couple of times and haden't touched it since September before that so I'm sure my 100 yard groops are great and would still double lung an elephant every time! :P

YES 100 yards with real blades. (any legal brodhead) It adds to the flavor of the shot (and the miss. ;) ) Gives everyone somthing more to laugh at! :lol:

Another archery contest we will do is the "everyone picks a shot contest." This rotates around the group of shooters and when it is your turn you pick the spot where everyone will take the next shot from. This is always a fun contest and can get tricky and very creative ! :blink: :unsure: :huh: :rolleyes: :lol: No restrictions on this contest! Shoot whatever bow and arrow setup you want!

Lance

Hey! Someone finally posted on this thread again! I thought I scared ya all off with the hundred yard shot thing. ;) I shot my bow in January a couple of times and haden't touched it since September before that so I'm sure my 100 yard groops are great and would still double lung an elephant every time! :P

YES 100 yards with real blades. It adds to the flavor of the shot (and the miss. ;) ) Gives everyone somthing more to laugh at! :lol:

Another archery contest we will do is the "everyone picks a shot contest." This rotates around the group of shooters and when it is your turn you pick the spot where everyone will take the next shot from. This is always a fun contest and can get tricky and very creative ! :blink: :unsure: :huh: :rolleyes: :lol:

Lance

Lets make it even better and say no expandables!!!

A broadhead is a broadhead sissy I mean chrissy :o

:lol: :lol: :P :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that is funny!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We don't want Jeremy using fixtblade Muzzys..... no one will have any fletchings left. :blink:

YES 100 yards with real blades. It adds to the flavor of the shot (and the miss. ;) ) Gives everyone somthing more to laugh at! :lol:

Another archery contest we will do is the "everyone picks a shot contest." This rotates around the group of shooters and when it is your turn you pick the spot where everyone will take the next shot from. This is always a fun contest and can get tricky and very creative ! :blink: :unsure: :huh: :rolleyes: :lol:

Lance

Rules Rules! you guys make anymore we will be shooting a stick with a string tied to it. Come on guys it's 2008!

WARNING- OFF TOPIC

Hey Bownut, Brett Fav-rah retired today, FYI.

Lance

Rules Rules! you guys make anymore we will be shooting a stick with a string tied to it. Come on guys it's 2008!

AMEN, Brother!!

Hey, did you know that Bret Fairy.... :rolleyes: I mean Farve retired today???? :lol: :lol: :lol: JK... he was a bad a$$ most of the time..... :rolleyes:

:P :P :P