Lance

2nd annual Flagstaff area CWT get together!

I went ahead and ordered an HHA Triple Threat sight hopefully it works as well as I have heard. And is the elusive Gino actually going to show up this year :ph34r:

Got any info on it??? I might be looking for a new Site for a bow.

Gino here is a link to the sight

http://www.hhasports.com/sights/triplethreat.htm

I am getting the bottom sight. You have your first 3 pins set for 20 through 40 then you can adjust the entire sight and use your bottom pin as if it were a single pin sight. My friend has this setup and he shoot at 270 fps and has enough adjustment out to 120 yards.

Gino here is a link to the sight

http://www.hhasports.com/sights/triplethreat.htm

I am getting the bottom sight. You have your first 3 pins set for 20 through 40 then you can adjust the entire sight and use your bottom pin as if it were a single pin sight. My friend has this setup and he shoot at 270 fps and has enough adjustment out to 120 yards.

That's a cool looking sight. I might have to get one of those too. Let the 100yd smack talk begin!

I hope younghunter brings some extra nocks!! I may have to break a few of his at 100. :P :lol:

100 yards? :rolleyes: haha what ever! :P I thought we quit at 120 or 130 last year. ;)

Lance

I hope younghunter brings some extra nocks!! I may have to break a few of his at 100. :P :lol:

NO SCOPES ALLOWED!!!

Who let you make the rules! What's next NO HOYT BOWS! You chicken??I don't have a lens in there so it's not any different then your new sight. :P

100 yards? :rolleyes: haha what ever! :P I thought we quit at 120 or 130 last year. ;)

Lance

Whats another 20 or 30 yards? :lol:

I will bring up my target also and if Lance wants I will set it up at an unmarked distance and have do the distance shoot. Hit the balloon and get your name in a raffle. Make it just a fun shoot for a $1 get 6 shots and get a ticket for each hit for a good prize. What do you think Lance? And all the earnings go to coueswhitetail!!!

Hey Fellas, how about no adjustable sites.... or scopes..... this is about hunters, not target pros.... otherwise I'll bring Jeremy and his target bow.... then we can all lose together... :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

Just an idea.... :rolleyes:

Ok, I guess I am going to have to show up just to meet everyone. I'm actually going to be at a family reuion two weeks before at Morman Lake Lodge and wish I had a place to leave my 5th wheel untill the coues whitetail outing two weeks later.

TJ

Hey Fellas, how about no adjustable sites.... or scopes..... this is about hunters, not target pros.... otherwise I'll bring Jeremy and his target bow.... then we can all lose together... :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

Just an idea.... :rolleyes:

Thats fine Gino is there an rules on how many pins I am allowed to have :P

Ok, Christain, I hope you smoke all those old timers. You better hope I don't get in on the competition. :lol: :lol:

I only shoot 20 yds but I can probably luck one in at 100yds. :lol:

TJ

Ok, Christain, I hope you smoke all those old timers. You better hope I don't get in on the competition. :lol: :lol:

TJ

TJ I hope you can make it up and bring John up also he needs to get out of Sportsmans and have some fun. And what is the difference between 20 and 100 yards anyways :P

Sounds like there is going to be a good turnout this year Lance!!!

TJ

TJ I hope you can make it up and bring John up also he needs to get out of Sportsmans and have some fun. And what is the difference between 20 and 100 yards anyways :P

Sounds like there is going to be a good turnout this year Lance!!!

Don't know if John can make it but I think I will. I plan on bringing the wife. She can cook some good grub. Hope to see everyone there. Christain, do you need any antlers for your scoring contest? Let me know if you need any help since you are the man in charge. :D