Lance

2nd annual Flagstaff area CWT get together!

2nd anual June Flagstaff area CWT get together!

Just thought I'd post it now for your future plans. (And to add another thread to this subject ;) ) Maybe someone can post a link to the thread about last June's get together for thoes who are interested.

Guess it's time to start sighting in that 100 yd. pin. Or was it 120 last time?

Count me in.

My son was talking about last years the other day. Do we have tentative 2008 dates yet? I am working on my 2008 calendar

Looking forward to it.

Dan

What about a shed hunting trip with some members, sometime in the middle of march?

OK Everyone!

THE DATE WILL BE the weekend of JUNE 21ST! At Marshal Lake same as last year

We will be doing dinner (hot dogs and burgers) on Friday night June 20th and breakfast on Saturday June 21st. Just like last year! Bring your own drinks! A side for dinner if you wish.

Feel free to stay the whole weekend if you like !

Raffle tickets will be sold for $1. and the drawing will be held about 11am on Saturday. You are welcome to donate to the raffle! And the money from the tickets will be donated to Coueswhitetail.com!

Come visit, bring family and friends, tell lies, show off your gear, bring your pictures (or antelers), horse shoes and more!

Fishing! (Big fish contest!)

Shooting!

Scouting!

Saturday after breakfast shoot your bows for fun! Or we can have a little Archery Competition if you like! ;)

Come enjoy June in the Northland with good friends!

post-669-1202324455_thumb.jpg

post-669-1202324504.jpg

post-669-1202324818.jpg

post-669-1202324935.jpg

Lance

I don't know if I will be able to make it but if you give me a little write up I can add it on my website... I can also embed the video from last year... Let me know

Jason

Lance

I don't know if I will be able to make it but if you give me a little write up I can add it on my website... I can also embed the video from last year... Let me know

Jason

Just coppy what I already wrote I guess? You know how long it took me to type that! :lol:

PS. Enjoyed your site!

Lance

I will be there for sure this year and hopefully my family will make it again this year. I just ordered my new site for my bow so you guys will be done at the 100 and 120 yard mark!!!

If you did not make it last year it was alot of fun and you should definately try to make a valiant effort in making it up.

Hey Lance what do you think about a guess the score contest up there this year? I can try to find a skull to bring up and see who can come the closest. Let me know what you think.

I will be there for sure this year and hopefully my family will make it again this year. I just ordered my new site for my bow so you guys will be done at the 100 and 120 yard mark!!!

Hey, what did you order???

Guess I better get to shooting my bow if I'm gunna show my ugly mug up there.... :blink:

If you did not make it last year it was alot of fun and you should definately try to make a valiant effort in making it up.

Hey Lance what do you think about a guess the score contest up there this year? I can try to find a skull to bring up and see who can come the closest. Let me know what you think.

That sounds great! I can also bring a couple of Coues racks to guess on.

!!ATTENTION EVERYONE!! Younghunter is now in charge of the Flag CWT Get-together "Guess The Score Contest"!!! ;) (If that is OK with him?) ;)

Lance

Hey, what did you order???

Guess I better get to shooting my bow if I'm gunna show my ugly mug up there.... :blink:

I went ahead and ordered an HHA Triple Threat sight hopefully it works as well as I have heard. And is the elusive Gino actually going to show up this year :ph34r:

That sounds great! I can also bring a couple of Coues racks to guess on.

!!ATTENTION EVERYONE!! Younghunter is now in charge of the Flag CWT Get-together "Guess The Score Contest"!!! ;) (If that is OK with him?) ;)

Lance

Thats sounds good to me Lance I will go ahead and bring up 2 skulls and have 3 prizes for whoever is closest to the actually gross score.