Lance

2nd annual Flagstaff area CWT get together!

Note modifide post above in red! ;)

Alright Lance sounds good!

So everybody how many targets are we bringing? I will bring my 1 and will have to mark the rings on it for scoring.

Alright Lance sounds good!

So everybody how many targets are we bringing? I will bring my 1 and will have to mark the rings on it for scoring.

Let someone else mark the rings cuz we know that 8 = 4 to you. :o

:P

WARNING- OFF TOPIC

Hey Bownut, Brett Fav-rah retired today, FYI.

Sorry I did not reply sooner I was getting talked down off the bridge I was going to jump off when I heard about it!!

It's all good now he can hunt more and spend time with the family!! Who wouldn't want that? Everyone knew it was coming but I think he just needed one more year. And YES if they would not of won the Super Bowl this year I would say he just needs one more year!!

Now back to the topic before I get anymore depressed. Lance I hope you know I'm just joking about the rule thing. I don't want to look like a crybaby. I just like giving younghunter crap. :lol: :P If I can make it I have a deer target we can kill. And if I can't make it I will try to get it to younghunter if he does not mind taking it.

That mean Scopes too, Lance????? :wacko: :blink: :D B) :D :o

Also, I can bring my 3 targets plus a broadhead block...... Might be able to borrow a 4th....

Hey Fellas, how about no adjustable sites.... or scopes..... this is about hunters, not target pros.... otherwise I'll bring Jeremy and his target bow.... then we can all lose together... :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

Just an idea.... :rolleyes:

Thats fine Gino is there an rules on how many pins I am allowed to have :P

12 is fine with me!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: I just know that it will turn into a 1/4" game if we play with target bows... :rolleyes:

Myself and Extreme Coues are planning to come and I am hoping that Huntn coues and family will join us.... Just a bit to soon for a solid commitment from us yet.....

I REALLY hope that we can come :)

Well looking at the schedule me and the family should be able to make it up this year. i was bummed I didnt go last time. Looking forward to finally meeting everyone. Jay

Man I wish I could make it this year! Last year was a lot of fun and shooting the video was just as much fun. I'll have to see if those days are open for me to get off. Otherwise I will be hanging out in jail! (Not as a resident though!)

Man I wish I could make it this year! Last year was a lot of fun and shooting the video was just as much fun. I'll have to see if those days are open for me to get off. Otherwise I will be hanging out in jail! (Not as a resident though!)

Dude, I cant belive you aren't going to be there! Who is going to pose for silly pictures? Who is going to take video? Who are we going to laugh at I meen with ;)

Hey everyone!

It will be a great grtaway in the cool pines!

The lakes are beutifull, full, running over and the G&F are stalking them over and over again!

post-669-1208448818_thumb.jpg

I was just wondering if anyone knew any storage places where I could store my 5th-wheel for about 11 days before the outing? I will be camped at Morman Lake for a family reunion the week of the 7th and don't really want to pull my trailer back to Mesa and then back up the hill for the coueswhitetail outing. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

Lance...has there been a head count as to how many have said yes or maybe? Just wondered!

TJ

I was just wondering if anyone knew any storage places where I could store my 5th-wheel for about 11 days before the outing? I will be camped at Morman Lake for a family reunion the week of the 7th and don't really want to pull my trailer back to Mesa and then back up the hill for the coueswhitetail outing. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

Lance...has there been a head count as to how many have said yes or maybe? Just wondered!

TJ

It's kind of out of the way, but Clint's Wells (really Happy Jack Lodge) will let you store your trailer there for $58 a month. You will spend more hauling it back down and up than the storage fee. We have our toyhauler there right now, and have had it there for the last three or four years now. Happy Jack has the dump station (I htink it's $5) and also has water for $.10 a gallon too.

TJ

It's kind of out of the way, but Clint's Wells (really Happy Jack Lodge) will let you store your trailer there for $58 a month. You will spend more hauling it back down and up than the storage fee. We have our toyhauler there right now, and have had it there for the last three or four years now. Happy Jack has the dump station (I htink it's $5) and also has water for $.10 a gallon too.

Bass, thanks for the information. That's not bad at all. It would cost me way more than that in gas. :)

pm sent

TJ

TJ

We had 30+ last year and it is looking like there will be more this year! Keep spreading the word, it will be a great time with great people and good food! Just take the time and make it happen and help turn it into something bigger and better every year Make sure you check out the link to last years event that Amanda put on the first page of this post. Thanks again to those that took pictures and video of last year!

Lance

PS. I am also thinking of doing a BIG FISH CONTEST! Would anyone be interested in that?

I think that's a great idea Lance! Would that include all species lumped togetger or just trout? I'm bring my flyrod for sure. B)

TJ