Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

Winner Posted ** AES Raffle** Choice of 3 prizes - Wall Tent, Swaro 15x56 or STS HD 65mm

January 2017 - AES Raffle, now 3 prize choices.

Your Choice of one of the three Prizes!

Swarovski 15x56 HD Binoculars

OR

Swarovski STS HD 65MM Spotting Scope with 20x60 Eyepiece

OR

Davis Tent 14×16 Wall Tent Package.

$10 per ticket. Only 300 tickets will be sold. Drawing will be held on the next business day after the raffle sells out.

Get them while they last!!! AES will ship prizes to out of state winners. Tent is drop shipped.

AES Raffles

Stay in touch for up to date project information and other AES Events - AES Website or via AES Facebook

Thanks - Andrew

This hasn't sold out yet?

Still a chance to buy tickets.

This must be a duplicate raffle. I was told the last one sold and a winner was drawn. I'm in this one for two.

This must be a duplicate raffle. I was told the last one sold and a winner was drawn. I'm in this one for two.

Every month a new raffle

Sometimes we have 2 raffles in 1 month. I am trying to start the first sentence with the Month and something ie., Jan 2017 then like January mid month etc... All old raffles have Winner Posted in the subject line.

My motto is when in doubt buy more tickets. If still in doubt, buy tickets for your best friend. If stil you are having doubts on which raffle this is, buy buy buy. My mom always said a winner never quits and quitter never wins!.

• Like 1

Sometimes we have 2 raffles in 1 month. I am trying to start the first sentence with the Month and something ie., Jan 2017 then like January mid month etc... All old raffles have Winner Posted in the subject line.

My motto is when in doubt buy more tickets. If still in doubt, buy tickets for your best friend. If stil you are having doubts on which raffle this is, buy buy buy. My mom always said a winner never quits and quitter never wins!.

• Like 1

Less than 140 left.

Less than 100 remain, let's sell this out today.