Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

Great grandfather's hunting rifle

I'll take about a gross of those 1911s at $39.95.

Friend of mine has the foreign legion rifle. If I recall it was built by Remington and takes an 8mm rimfire.

Golden State Arms back when the Golden state hadn't lost its collective mind.

This flyer reminds me of all the military arms you could pick up at the pawnshops when I was a kid. My dad should have got me that M1918 BAR back before there was any paper work involved.

• Like 1

here it is. not a real good picture. shot this mouflon with it about 5 years ago.

post-63-0-14701100-1487263641_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Nice bits of family history. Very cool.

I have a box in my closet with a couple pistols grandpa brought home from germany in wwII. No long guns though, grandma made him get rid of those so he hid the pistols.

Awesome... Please please please post pics

These are his war trophies that I have. My aunt has a nice double edged knife with the eagle grasping a swastika emblem on it that was carried by the SS. and, as stated, his long guns were sold off per the boss's order decades ago. Granny didn't like guns in the house.

post-1431-0-89383000-1487272367_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

looks to be turkish. need pic of left side of action. also get inside of box magazine length measurement.

lee

post-4066-0-12460300-1487311344_thumb.jpg

here's the other side.

A while back my parents neighbor asked me to come look at an old rifle he had. He wanted to know what it was. It turned out to be an old Enfield in .30-06. It was not re-barreled. The barrel had military ordnance marks, U.S. markings. With little research I concluded it was built in the U.S. under contract during WW I. Cool piece of history.

• Like 1