tunacan

Looking For Quality Cape

Long story short........US Customs were mad because they had to work Saturday and they took my cape.

So I'm looking for a taxidermy quality, mature Coues cape.

PM me what you have and the details.

Thanks in advance

Here are a few pics of 2 of the bucks. What a nightmare the entire trip. Supposed to arrive Saturday afternoon. Ended up driving to Hermosillo from Tucson and getting there Monday night. Instead of 6 days of hunting we got 3.

God bless the USA.

post-9978-0-93552900-1486063162_thumb.jpg

post-9978-0-35738200-1486063174_thumb.jpg

post-9978-0-00989700-1486063218_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That is too bad, we have had nothing but relative ease crossing the border and getting to our Ranches. I love good looking mules and great Coues bucks. Way to go.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the issues you had but congratulations on a couple of great looking bucks!

I wish I had a cape to help you out but mine will be used.

Nice bucks. Please elaborate on your issues with your hunt. I've been down there 20 or more times without any major problems. Sorry to hear you lost quality hunting time. Were ticks on the cape at issue with customs/us fish n' wildlife?

Let me guess, not fully frozen? Mexican ticks can't be in America? Deer and other animals don't move naturally across the border? USDA are a bunch orA Holes! They are so uptight and full of them selves! Maybe our President will clean this shoot up.

Let me guess, not fully frozen? Mexican ticks can't be in America? Deer and other animals don't move naturally across the border? USDA are a bunch orA Holes! They are so uptight and full of them selves! Maybe our President will clean this shoot up.

Dope= go ahead

Meth=go ahead

Heroin= front of the line

Ticks=HALT! Freeze! Hand it over to be destroyed immediately!!! How dare you try and bring illegal ticks into the U.S.

• Like 1

I can understand not getting your cape back across, much easier to not even try. Just buy one on this side. I don't understand the delay getting down there, sounds like whoever arranged your hunt didn't get the right paperwork before you went.

Want to explain?