happy birthday- love cwt - best site on the web!

AzP&Y

Happy birffday Amanda!!! Now, dont get out of hand on us tonight celebrating ok? your not as young as you used to be and you have to workin the AM.

Yippeee!!! It's my Bday! Leaving tonight to fly out to NH and ME to visit my husband's family and see the amazing fall colors out there. I imagine we will also be enjoying quite a bit of lobster! yum!

Thanks for all the great bday wishes!

Amanda

have a nice trip. so are you as old as me yet? birthdays are nice until all them candles set off the sprinklers in your house. once we were campin' on my mother in law's birthday and they made here a cake but didn't have any candles. i told her we couldn't put that many on the cake because the forset circus would figger there was a forest fire. told her to blow out the campfire instead. she didn't think it was funny. have nice annual celebration of the day you was borned. Lark.

Amanda, feel free to bring some frozen lobster home... you have my address..... i will be looking for a 50 lb package of lobster here in the next couple of weeks.... ill even pay freight :D

have a nice trip. so are you as old as me yet? birthdays are nice until all them candles set off the sprinklers in your house. once we were campin' on my mother in law's birthday and they made here a cake but didn't have any candles. i told her we couldn't put that many on the cake because the forset circus would figger there was a forest fire. told her to blow out the campfire instead. she didn't think it was funny. have nice annual celebration of the day you was borned. Lark.

Translation:

Happy Birthday Amanda :P