lancetkenyon

2nd Official CWT 200 Yard Fun Shoot

Thanks for reminding me about my windage, jerk:)

I forgot to day a huge thank you to Lance for starting and organizing this contest!!!! This was a lot of fun! I can't wait to do it again next month....

• Like 1

Finally getting around to posting my pics. Set target out at 200 yards and another to the left to shoot with a couple other guns first and to sight in a different scope I'd put on another 7mm. Aimed at center orange dot for a fouling shot and another follow up to see where I hit to sight in scope. Mirage was way too bad to see holes, imagine my surprise when I walked up and not only saw no holes in the target I was shooting at but they were in the CWT fun shoot target 36" to the right and a foot high! Made me sick lol, I know I blew it.

post-2205-0-76686200-1492439421_thumb.jpg

post-2205-0-19174600-1492439493_thumb.jpg

Anyways since it's a fun shoot I went ahead and just shot it anyways with my 7Wsm.

post-2205-0-12242600-1492439618_thumb.jpg

post-2205-0-81151400-1492439646_thumb.jpg

post-2205-0-34464100-1492440078_thumb.jpg

Not sure what happened to my 3 shot group target though. My new suppressor was getting pretty hot with the mirage shield on and seemed like my shots started drifting more left.

post-2205-0-98751000-1492439780_thumb.jpg

It was fun, would been a lot more fun had I not hit the wrong target :blink:

Thank you again Lance!

I got your target back today, and see the two "X"ed out shots. No sweat, they won't count against your score. Great shooting by the way.

• Like 1

I got one more in the mail last night. I think that should be all that are coming in. I will see if I can get it scored tonight and post results.

There are some good shooters out there.

Unfortunately too Many things came up this time around I was was unable to get out and shoot. Sorry about that Lance

I got all the targets scored finally. I will post scores this weekend.

I also got the 50 yard .22LR target worked up. Look for that shoot coming very soon.

• Like 2