dustin25

Which tripod do you use?

I love my Promaster 325C, it's an excellent carbon fiber tripod that's light but not too light. If you need to add weight in extra windy conditions, it has a little hook on the center column where you could hang a bag of rocks.

I have these in stock and ready to ship with free shipping. If you don't like it, you can return it for a refund (assuming you don't scratch or damage it). It comes with a good ball head, but I prefer pan heads. Depends on what you like. Some people love ball heads because they are small and light.

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/promaster-xc325c-tripod/

Like Amanda I use a Promaster 325C and really like it. Lightweight but surprisingly stable. I topped it with a Manfrotto 700rc2.

• Like 1

I also have the Promaster and am very happy with it. I have never had a problem with it and it comes from right here on the site in the store. I have a Jim White pan head that I have had for a while topping it. Great setup overall.

• Like 1

I use a Manfrotto Befree CF. It holds my 15's nicely. Bit on heavy side but no worries.

I use a Manfrotto Gitzo Weekender Compact G1026 with an Outdoorsman pan/tilt trigger head. It's been a solid set up for 20 years. It's old enough that I wonder if it's even a tripod still in production. With the legs fully extended it's about 5.5 feet tall and you can use it sitting on the ground or a compact chair.

tripod%20and%20trigger%20pan%20tilt.jpg

• Like 1

I love my Promaster 325C, it's an excellent carbon fiber tripod that's light but not too light. If you need to add weight in extra windy conditions, it has a little hook on the center column where you could hang a bag of rocks.

I have these in stock and ready to ship with free shipping. If you don't like it, you can return it for a refund (assuming you don't scratch or damage it). It comes with a good ball head, but I prefer pan heads. Depends on what you like. Some people love ball heads because they are small and light.

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/promaster-xc325c-tripod/

Hi Amanda - I'll call you about this one. Mine is showing it's age and I just looked for the part number - it's out of production. If I can put the pan/tilt I already have on it, it sounds like a deal.

• Like 1