I could've SWORE that this buck would end up having bases over 5" after he rubbed. Oh well, still a dang nice deer! He's hitting the salt lick about once every two weeks and that's not enough for me to sit the stand this coming wknd.

Enjoy......

Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to check the settings and permissions

WHATS UP WITH THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

I could've SWORE that this buck would end up having bases over 5" after he rubbed. Oh well, still a dang nice deer! He's hitting the salt lick about once every two weeks and that's not enough for me to sit the stand this coming wknd.

Enjoy......

Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to check the settings and permissions

WHATS UP WITH THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tease... :P

I could've SWORE that this buck would end up having bases over 5" after he rubbed. Oh well, still a dang nice deer! He's hitting the salt lick about once every two weeks and that's not enough for me to sit the stand this coming wknd

Poor thing :( . I am suprised it can keep his antlers on his head with those spindely bases.

Bob

Check this out. Mike Fabritz has done a rendering of Josh's buck so we can hopefully use it on a CouesWhitetail.com tshirt. I think it's cool!

Josh's dream :

Josh__s_Dream.bmp

Josh and Mike, I emailed this to the tshirt people before I went on vacation and they have recreated it and it's ready for a shirt. Here is their version:

http://www.customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=aman....com&F=buck

Amanda

You are right he still is an awesome buck Josh. Once every two weeks could make it rough to sit the stand but you never know it could just be that you hit it right and all it would take is ONCE!

The shirt looks awesome Amanda. I think I would have to get one of those to add to the collection.

Phil

my favorite shirt so far, i love it

Seems to me that they made the tshirt design a little too dark.

Amanda

I think it's because the picture on the shirt is smaller, and the dots look closer together. Amanda, I would love to have someone do a rendering of a deer i have, maybe for a shirt or a decal... how much would he charge? You can PM me if that's more appropriate. Thanks! Love the shirt by the way!

Kevin,

You can PM Rembrant and ask him, or check out his website http://www.fabritzart.com for contact info and to see some of his artwork. Rembrant did the rendering of Josh's buck and also of the Goldman buck that is on a CW.com tshirt.

I don't know if you would be interested in lending your giant mexico buck to a CW.com Tshirt, but I bet Rembrant could do a neat design of it. I think you probably have some video of him alive that Rembrant could work from? Just an idea.....

Amanda