I agree with you Josh! I thought he was going to keep more mass after rub-off!

here are the pics:

post-1-1193236394.jpg

post-1-1193236403.jpg

post-1-1193236414_thumb.jpg

post-1-1193236425_thumb.jpg

post-1-1193236434_thumb.jpg

Josh

I noticed in velvet he came in during the daytime and after the rub night time? or was that just the pictures you picked? He is one nice buck

AzTrapper

The shirt looks awesome Amanda. I think I would have to get one of those to add to the collection

Awesome Az Coues!

AzP&Y

post-898-1193276625.jpg

Not sure what colors yet. I haven't messed with it. Seems like that serene green is pretty popular with the Goldman design on it, so it might look great on that one. But I also don't want to just do the same colors over and over, so I will have to mess with it when I get a chance. Or you guys can mess with it using that link that I posted. Just click on it and look for the swap item button on left somwhere. Click on that and then you can click on the different colors to see how it looks. I am leaving in the morning to go up to the Kaibab to help a friend with a tag up there. So I can't get to this until later when I get back.

Amanda

That is a real good looking shirt. Can't wait to see all the colors available. Good luck to everyone this week.

Mike

YAHOOOOOO!!! Gotta git me a couple of them there teeeeeeeees! Just wait till I skewer him with an arrow in Dec or January. Then I'll have to have a pic of my sorry behind in there with the buck. Wishfull thinking....... I will keep these here digits of mine crossed though. Right on!

Kevin, your big buck just might need to be on a shirt or 50. That thing is STUPID SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd sure love to handle that thing one of these days.

Aztrapper, you're seeing all the pics I've ever gotten of him. Last year he came in constantly and I got a ton of pictures of him. Maybe since he's a year older and wiser his instincts are kicking in a little more. Seems to be mostly nocturnal now. Maybe a hot doe will bring him by one of my stands this winter. You all will be some of the first to know!

Because Darren turns me on...... ;)

smoke that toad before he fully developes his smart jeans and passes them on

Kevin,

I don't know if you would be interested in lending your giant mexico buck to a CW.com Tshirt, but I bet Rembrant could do a neat design of it. I think you probably have some video of him alive that Rembrant could work from? Just an idea.....

Amanda

Kevin, your big buck just might need to be on a shirt or 50. That thing is STUPID SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd sure love to handle that thing one of these days.

Thanks guys, we just might have to do that!

That shirt is awesome! I really like the vegas gold color myself. Kevin's buck DEFINITELY needs to be on a shirt as well ;) but there's just nothin' like a big ol' fat antlered critter like Josh's buck! That buck is a stud! JIM>