phillyphan

Muzzle Brake for Savage 11/111 Lady Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor

So my father in law just bought my wife a Savage 11/111 Lady Hunter to get her into long range shooting. We went out to the range this past Sunday and he surprised her with this new rifle. Any one know if I can put a muzzle brake on this rifle? Any one have any places they recommend for the job in the Mesa or if I had to Phoenix area?

I put a jp standard muzzle break on my savage 111 7mm. It's kinda bigger than what I wanted at first but it works really well.

Phoenix custom rifles 480-467-0890 Located in Tempe Great guys!

This ^.

They have built me 3 amazing rifles, and worked on a few others of mine.

I would suggest an APA Micro Bastard brake contoured to the barrel. Here is one on a 9.5# 7 Rem Mag that pushes a 180 Hybrid pretty hard. My 14 year old daughter can shoot it easily.

DSC_0120_zps46nurko6.jpg

• Like 2

Axisworks did mine. He did a nice job on it and my buddies brakes.

Speedygoss is his user name on here.

• Like 1

It will just limit the brakes you can viably use. On my buddies pencil barrel 3006 we had to use a different brake brand than I used on my heavy barrel 300 win mag.

Well that was a bust. They couldn't do it. Which was fine, but the guy told me yesterday it would be no problem after I told him what rifle I had and what I was wanting to do Drove all the way over there for nothing. Walked in the door and it was doom and gloom right when he heard it was a savage, but didn't say any of that yesterday when I called. Oh well.

Well that was a bust. They couldn't do it. Which was fine, but the guy told me yesterday it would be no problem after I told him what rifle I had and what I was wanting to do Drove all the way over there for nothing. Walked in the door and it was doom and gloom right when he heard it was a savage, but didn't say any of that yesterday when I called. Oh well.

Axisworks did my Savage & my buddies Marlin XL7.

Yeah, that wasn't cool at all. You should have gone right over to Axis, he is a good guy.

• Like 1

Phoenix Custom Rifle wouldn't do my buddies Marlin Xl7 either. That is when I got ahold of AxisWorks.