Tannert

Custom Glock

Hey Guys,

I posted this Glock for sale about 2-3 months ago. Since then it went back to the Glock store performance center to get spiffed up as it was Jamming. Well they also put a brand new barrel in it and changed some internals. Before it went to the GSPC the gun had 40-60 rounds through it. Now it has two mags through it from when they sent me videos of them shooting them gun at the glock custom store. The gun was built by the well known Patrick Smith (Head gunsmith for the Glock store performance center)

The Glock is a Gen 3 40 cal. with a C-more STS-2 red dot on it.

The entire slide has been professionally milled.

Gun is totally done up as you can see.

I was originally asking $1400.00

Now the first $1000.00 takes it.

I am making a big purchase Saturday and would like to make myself feel a little better about it by getting rid of things I dont use. only trades I would consider are a Nightforce (plus I would add cash) or a Swaro spotter (plus I would add cash).

Shoot me a text if interested 480-358-5193

That thing is as sweet as a glock can get. Some people might have interest here.

• Like 1

Good call PRDTR, no one on here likes a badass glock. That sure was a big broad brush you just painted all of CWT.com with. I love the gun, just do not have the funds for it. Good luck with the sale, that thing is pretty sweet.

• Like 3

PRDATR, a member from CWT bought the gun from my original post. I told him I had never shot the gun and if there was anything wrong with it that I would take it back no questions asked. The gun was jamming the first round every time. I told him I would send the gun in and pay to have it fixed and if he wanted it after that I would knock $100.00 off for his time. The gun is now fixed and he said he has since found out they have another kid on the way and the wife will not let it slide. I was also offered many trades the first time time I posted the gun. I am just not looking for any other guns at this time.

• Like 2

Not much of a Glock guy but this weapon is absolutely bad butt. I will give you an offer. PM sent.

Not much of a Glock guy but this weapon is absolutely bad butt. I will give you an offer. PM sent.

SPF..............Thanks for positivity PRDATR.

No possible way it went to someone on this site. No one would be interested in it!

• Like 3