I am sure those of you who have been frequenting this site for a few years have already hashed this out but......I have an idea how to take care of all the trash in the washes left behind by illegal activities.

As we capture illegals crossing into the country, go ahead and get a days worth of work out of them picking up trash in the washes we caught them in before shipping them back home. It would kind of be like we give them the opportunity to work off the cost of sending them back.

Plus....if they knew they were going to have to put in a days work to earn a ticket back home then maybe they would just go ahead and stay home. :angry:

That wash down in 36B made me mad.......sorry, just gotta vent it.....

I betcha Jesse is coming here to help clean up the mess we force the illegals to walk through to get to the US cities.

I am surprised that you would blame the problem on the illegals when clearly it is George Bush's Fault! ;) :lol:

We should have trash dumpsters, port-a-potties, and water fountains every 100 yards from Nogales to Denver. We are so inconsiderate.

We should have trash dumpsters, port-a-potties, and water fountains every 100 yards from Nogales to Denver. We are so inconsiderate.

Classic! I've always thought they should have Walmarts and Circle K's along the way for them to hang out behind. Maybe Hilary can help us with that!

TJ

Right now during deer season would be a great time for the good reverend to come and visit.....call in assistance from a distance........I'm a little riled over the whole thing....stir the pot, get the ACLU down here, get'm all down here and let them spend the night camping on the side of a wash full of that mess.......course, in the long run it will boil down to us paying the price, not just in the clean-up, but some numbskull will come up with a law prohibiting US citizens from entering that area legally. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Porta-potties? heck, those people don't even know how to use the urinal in one. All they do is throw a wad of TP in it and see how much pee they can get in it before it overflows. Nasty bastages!

Its time this country stopped worrying about hurting someones feelings Our politicians need to Cowboy up and do something for the Americans for a change

:angry:

A friend of mine lives near Sierra Vista, at the base of a mountain in the Huachucas. Imagine this less than 500 yards from your house. He's had people leave his water running all night, knock on his door - you name it. He brings garbage down off of the hill behind his house on a regular basis.

PB100051.jpg

I believe it.....I sent pics from our hunt trip to Napolitano, Flake, McCain, Kyle, TV12 and 15 two weeks ago...haven't heard a word from any of them... I suppose I will have to send out hundreds more to get a single response, which response I don't expect to be anything of great significance. My wife was so worried about the retrobution that was going to come to our peaceful home, we both teach school and have kids in school....I told her not to worry, nobody would pay attention to the pictures anyway.........we will just keep ignoring the problem.....the real problem.....