Sign in to follow this  
poisonarrow

Life Size Target Coues

I am looking for a good picture of a coues buck that I can use for a target picture. I make a full size target cover for elk. Guys that have never seen an elk don't realize how big they are. Most will shoot under if they do not range the animal. My target cover is life size and practicing with it gives you a good feel of the range

Coues are at the other end. They are smaller than you expect. I want to print a target life size that gives you a feel of the size before hunting.

If you have a picture let me know. I will give you a target in exchange for the picture.

Thanks,

James, Poison Arrow Gear

post-13255-0-78264300-1495467439.jpg

Do you make anything life size of an elk that can be stapled to caRd board to shoot at long range with a rifle?

I'm lookin basically for s life size, or close to of an elk for my wife to practice in before out bull hunt.

If you can find a picture and scale it up that should work. Measurements I had taken were 36" to the top of the shoulder and 36" from chest to butt.

I have photoshop. All I need is a high resolution photo. From there I can make it life size. Is 36" tall a normal height? I had read on line a normal size coues is 30" to shoulder.

That is the measurement I took on the deer I had shot. Measured from hoof to the top of the shoulder.

Did you try to contact the member on here that does the calendars? I'm sure he has a couple pictures of coues deer.

• Like 1

I would bet Darrin has plenty of pictures.

• Like 1

post-13255-0-18731900-1499704892.jpg I am now selling a life size target cover for Coues Deer. You can order on my website. The over all size is 52"x 46" They are $89.00 each. That includes shipping.

• Like 1