• Easton Bowhunting TV
    • Road Trips w/ Waddell
    • Cabelas Memories in the Field
    • Christensens Arms
    • Jim Shockey
    • Other
    • Anything on Animal Planet

Which one is your favorite?

If I skipped your favorite let me know and I'll can add it in.

I'm not making a poll for the WORST SHOW- you can if you've got the time...

My vote for worst is 'Huntin with the Judge,' - I watched one show (and that was enough); where (all in Texas) 1.) they shoot a black buck less than 300 yards from a barn; 2.) A guy shoots the wrong Axis deer, than shoots the right one (the deer were still standing there after his first shot, watching their fallen brother) - and as he walks up to the bigger buck you can still see the first one twitching on the ground (dead yet?); 3.) A 'hero returned from Iraq' arrows a monster bull elk eating out of a feed bucket from a blind - hits it high and back (like above the spine high and the last rib back) the elk runs out to 80 yards, he skips an arrow off the ground at it, and after the commercial break they come back to show them 'finding' the dead bull in a completely different forest than the one they were just sitting in.

Sorry about the rant but that show was an &$#%ing travesty - poll on!

Which one is your favorite?

If I skipped your favorite let me know and I'll can add it in.

I'm not making a poll for the WORST SHOW- you can if you've got the time...

My vote for worst is 'Huntin with the Judge,' - I watched one show (and that was enough); where (all in Texas) 1.) they shoot a black buck less than 300 yards from a barn; 2.) A guy shoots the wrong Axis deer, than shoots the right one (the deer were still standing there after his first shot, watching their fallen brother) - and as he walks up to the bigger buck you can still see the first one twitching on the ground (dead yet?); 3.) A 'hero returned from Iraq' arrows a monster bull elk eating out of a feed bucket from a blind - hits it high and back (like above the spine high and the last rib back) the elk runs out to 80 yards, he skips an arrow off the ground at it, and after the commercial break they come back to show them 'finding' the dead bull in a completely different forest than the one they were just sitting in.

Sorry about the rant but that show was an &$#%ing travesty - poll on!

The christensen arms tv show is good sometimes but i don't get channel (MOR) anymore

I voted for Expedition Safari, although I've only seen it a couple of times. I know the host, and of all the hunting shows his is the most professional.

Actually, we don't have cable or satellite at our Tucson home so we see no hunting programs on our six local channels.

We do have satellite TV at the cabin, but only the minimum package and only a few outdoor progams. I seldom watch them because they are so poorly produced and packaged.

It bothers me to watch an amateur hour, no matter what is hunted or how it is killed. Most of these programs do hunters no favors.

Bill Quimby

Waddel. Eastmans.

They both do fair chase, all though Waddel does a little to much stand hunting for me. How eve rhe is a great face for hunting, and you can really tell he loves what he does.

The eastmans are studs! they the the toughest, hardets hunts and come out with B&C and P&Y bucks, bulls, rams, etc all the time!

I didn't vote for any of them cuz almost all of them SUCK. Out of the ones listed, had I voted, I would have to say it would have been for the Dangerous Game show.. Boddington is a real stand up guy and knows what he is talking about.. same goes for the SCI Expedition show.. good, but not good enough to vote for.

If you had listed Jim Shockey's show, that would have been my choice. He may be annoying as heck, and a cunuck to boot, but the man knows what he is talking about when it comes to hunting BIG game. And he always delivers a good show.

Waddell couldn't buy my vote. I think I'd rather listen to chalkboard scratchings all day long on a loop..

I didn't vote for any of them cuz almost all of them SUCK. Out of the ones listed, had I voted, I would have to say it would have been for the Dangerous Game show.. Boddington is a real stand up guy and knows what he is talking about.. same goes for the SCI Expedition show.. good, but not good enough to vote for.

If you had listed Jim Shockey's show, that would have been my choice. He may be annoying as heck, and a cunuck to boot, but the man knows what he is talking about when it comes to hunting BIG game. And he always delivers a good show.

Waddell couldn't buy my vote. I think I'd rather listen to chalkboard scratchings all day long on a loop..

I always thought there was something weird about you, but I thought it was cause you were from Texas... ;)

I picked eastmans, But i do not miss getting close with lee and tifany. My wife thinks its just to see tifany but well um you know.

You can now vote for Shockey...

I think the best hunting show I've seen in a while is Best of the West. It might be a newer show but they did have a coues special about a month or so ago.

Waddel. Eastmans.

They both do fair chase, all though Waddel does a little to much stand hunting for me.

I'm not a big fan of Wadell, but if you ever hunt the south, you'll be in a stand all day. It's too thick to spot and stalk, and there's not many times when still hunting is feasible. I do prefer spot and stalk, but you have to use what works best in the environment you're hunting.

I'm kinda partial to Federal Experience. The host seems pretty down to earth, especially for a Hollywood actor. My least favorites are "Under Wild Skies", and the Beretta show. The hosts just come across as dumbasses, the type you would run into at a wine tasting, not a hunting lodge.

I have a new fav. program. :rolleyes:

Let me tell you about it. MacMillan river outdoos, I think its called, on the outdoor channel. They were hunting in New Mexico for elk and a guy takes a shot on a elk looking right at him, a small 5x5. They let the elk sit overnight. They cut to another hunt to help you forget about the elk that he just shot. Cut back to the elk hunt and sudenly that 5x5 turns into a nice 6x6 350+ class bull. :huh: I thought I may be wrong but I look at it over and over again and even slow it down to make sure. What a joke!