Sign in to follow this  
COA

local Pool Company needed Phx/scottsdale area

Prospect for multiple projects in the future. (currently looking at two pools that need TLC)

PM me. Thx

If you are looking at having any interior work done I would give CDC Pools a call. I have had them do a couple for me and they have done great work. They have a show room and everything.

(480) 539-7700

Valley Pool consultants& construction. Call Steve Quan 602-763-5800. You will save lots of money. Good Honest guy and company.

I owned a pool company that put me through school and I would be happy to help through any DIY efforts out there or offer free advice.

CWT members can send me a note any time.

I owned a pool company that put me through school and I would be happy to help through any DIY efforts out there or offer free advice.

CWT members can send me a note any time.

That's quite an offer. I've always wondered how hard it would be to do my own in ground pool. Would you ever recommend those fiberglass drop ins in AZ?

I'm knowledgeable in service and repair on common plaster and pebble tec in ground pools, sorry but I don't have any experience with fiberglass drop ins.

• Like 1

I'm knowledgeable in service and repair on common plaster and pebble tec in ground pools, sorry but I don't have any experience with fiberglass drop ins.

Whats the best way to repair pebble tech? A chunk of pebble tech broke off one of my steps in my pool about 8 inches long .. Clean break too as I can see the exposed concrete. Is it easy to do yourself or should I call a professional? I do all my own mechanical pool repair mostly changing out the ceramic seals in the pumps, but I also have replaced pop up modules ,pool light fixtures, the bulk heads on my sand filter ( those are the worst.) , etc ....I've come to find out that most peoples pool problems and green water issues are due to faulty equipment like pumps or air leaks which makes your cleaning system work crappy..

I used a product many times called EZ-Patch from a company based out of Scottsdale that has a good color selection.

Drain the pool below the repair, angle grind down at least 1/4", allow to dry, mix product, and float in the patch. It is very straightforward and the product works well, but it certainly just a patch. I agree with your comments as well! Good luck!