Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Casa Grande Range

There is steel but it's not really part of the range. There is steel (I believe privately owned but I'm not certain) disputed through out the hillside. But do shoot from to those you have to either A. Shoot over the berm. B. Shoot from the berm of the LEO side.

There is one looking down range at about 10-11 o'clock up about 3/4 of the way up the hill. It has been there for over 20yrs. Its right around 650yrds. There is another one but I would have to go out there and look to jog my memory. I don't shoot there anymore because of some of the riffraff that shows up.

• Like 1

300 yards to the base of the farthest burm. 320 yards if you climb and place your target on top of the burm. If you are not a fan of hearing pistol rounds whizzing above your head, make it quick down there. The problem is the layout. There are pistol ranges on both sides of the rifle range so their ground ricochets zip on by overhead. Always makes me nervous. If people are using the pistol range I just work on the closer distances.

• Like 1