Sign in to follow this  
northAZarcher

Donating tags

Just wondering what has to be done if we were to donate a tag? Just weighing options. My son has an archery cow tag and doesn't seem to be taking it to serious. If I don't see him shooting his bow much this next week it might be getting donating because we aren't going to go out and wound an elk. He is on his last chance.

• Like 1

Get in touch with Tom from the Arizona Elk Society's Hunts for Heros program. He will walk you through the whole thing. Here is a post of his about the program from a few days ago. On here he goes by Lv2hnt.

If you do decide to transfer and can't get a hold of him let me know.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/74700-disabled-arizona-vet-hunts/?fromsearch=1

• Like 5

I took a vet out for Tom this spring and it was a great experience for both the veteran and myself. If you decide your son will not be using the tag Please contact Tom. There are veterans who would be thrilled to be given that opportunity.

If not Hunts for Heros, Outdoor Experience 4 All does great things with kids fighting cancer and other illnesses. I've worked with Eddy and Ty before and they are great guys running a great operation.

Or just bring Isaac over and we'll talk to him together!

• Like 2

northAZarcher:

Just sent you a personal message ... call me!

Tom

By the way; good parenting. Way to hold him accountable.

Do my best. Just let him know that we are taking a life we owe it the respect to do it as quickly as possible. Not out to wound animals.

• Like 2

If not Hunts for Heros, Outdoor Experience 4 All does great things with kids fighting cancer and other illnesses. I've worked with Eddy and Ty before and they are great guys running a great operation.

Or just bring Isaac over and we'll talk to him together!

These girls can get our heads all twisted.

• Like 1