Couzer

Sulcata Tortise

Man thats a beautiful tortoise. I have a desert tortoise and they are great and can be very interesting to watch. good luck with rehoming.

• Like 2

If the current CWT member falls through for the tortoise, please let me know.

• Like 1

If the current CWT member falls through for the tortoise, please let me know.

Will do

Late to the party but put me next in line, I have had 2 sulcata's year ago and would love to have one again

Late to the party but put me next in line, I have had 2 sulcata's year ago and would love to have one again

Sounds great! Thanks everyone!

If the bottom of the shell is flat its a female, concave is a male. They like the color red so things like strawberries and red hibiscus flowers are relished. Read up on them because there are things not to let them eat.

Thanks guys for all the info! I'll keep everyone updated and just go down the list. I got a text right before Angler4Life, so he is next then Rando.

My grandpa and grandma have one ant it has only dug one hole, and yes it is impressive. Pokey as well has only dug one hole and it was pretty impressive as well, but his hole collapsed so we are hoping to rehome him before he starts another. If not I'll be building a box with a heat lamp in it.

Thanks guys for all the info! I'll keep everyone updated and just go down the list. I got a text right before Angler4Life, so he is next then Rando.

My grandpa and grandma have one ant it has only dug one hole, and yes it is impressive. Pokey as well has only dug one hole and it was pretty impressive as well, but his hole collapsed so we are hoping to rehome him before he starts another. If not I'll be building a box with a heat lamp in it.

Shoulda had Pokey help with your trampoline project!

• Like 1

Ha ha didn't need any help when you have a kick A wife that digs a whole 16' by 5' with a pick and shovel!!!

• Like 1

Ha ha didn't need any help when you have a kick A wife that digs a whole 16' by 5' with a pick and shovel!!!

I hope you at least brought her lemonade while you watched her dig you son of a gun you.