Sign in to follow this  
Analogkid1014

7E Peaks Bull 10/6

Well i just had to surrender my 7E peaks bull hunt that opens on 10/6. Hopefully lucky tag #8 will find its way to a lucky Coueswhitetail member. Good Luck

I believe so, from what I recall you get all your points back plus one for this year. Could be wrong but that's what I remember

dang 5 days to scout for the "next man up" good luck whoever takes that chance at a handicapped hunt.

dang 5 days to scout for the "next man up" good luck whoever takes that chance at a handicapped hunt.

5 days?

He's not so good at the math . . .

• Like 1

Don't know why I thought it was 9/6 lol well one month and 5 days good luck whoever gets it.

5 days?

He's not so good at the math . . .
5 days or 35 days give or take a day or two

Again, you can get in touch with me (as a coordinator for Hunts for Heroes) to donate any big game tag you (or your family member) obtained through the draw --- mostly elk and deer tags from this date going forward to the end of the year. There really is nothing like seeing a disabled vet's face as he/she is out hunting in Arizona's awesome outdoors!

Yes, when you donate your tag to AES' Hunts for Heroes (which partners with G&F's tag transfer program) you can have your bonus points reinstated IF you purchased Point Guard for that specie before the draw took place. Even if you didn't purchase Point Guard, handing your tag over to see a disabled vet get to hunt is a pretty cool thing to do.

Reaffirming what was answered previously --- no, you won't be reimbursed for the cost of the tag (no matter who you donate your tag to).

• Like 1