Sign in to follow this  
Stray Horse

delete found thanks all

S&W 686 6 inch barrel holds 7. Bianchi leather holster. Custome rosewood handle. The original rubber grips and case. 2 speed reloders. Bought it brand new probably shot 200 rounds through it.

S&W 686 6 inch barrel holds 7. Bianchi leather holster. Custome rosewood handle. The original rubber grips and case. 2 speed reloders. Bought it brand new

probably shot 200 rounds through it.

How much?

• Like 1

I' looking for a Christmas present for my son..

I have an extra 6" Smith model 27 laying around if you can use it.

I'm looking for a Christmas present for my son. He wants a 686 but text pic anyway to 4802016570.

Thanks Levers

Check Pawn shops and ask Healys to keep an eye out. My nephew lucked into one for 6 Bills back in NY that wasn't shot much.

• Like 1

Its a buddies Gun, that's what he was asking for. Doesn't want to split everything up the grips were an extra $100, Bianchi holster was around $100 and Im not seeing many for under $700. Anyways i don't really care its not my gun.

Just think its funny how you can want something and then expect to get it for dirt cheap. Go buy one brand new and let me know how much you pay for everything all said and done.

Its a buddies Gun, that's what he was asking for. Doesn't want to split everything up the grips were an extra $100, Bianchi holster was around $100 and Im not seeing many for under $700. Anyways i don't really care its not my gun.

Just think its funny how you can want something and then expect to get it for dirt cheap. Go buy one brand new and let me know how much you pay for everything all said and done.

Buying new, vs buying USED at near new prices are different things. Kinda like selling a $70,000 truck with 5k miles for $68,500.