TAM

Kaibab Karp

Tim

Nice deer, Congratulations! Sounds like the hunt was pretty laid back and maybe thats a good thing for a change. If you had not done so much preperation the opposite may have occured! Nice pictures too! Have a nice Christmas and holiday season!

Rich Thompson

TAM- nice buck and good job changing your hunting plans at the time of the hunt. As for the lady at the checkstation, I worked with her alot this past summer, really nice lady and she handles those gut piles like bags of roses, on the jr hunt we loaded up 141 gut piles in garbage bags in the back of her truck...not very many people take pride in their job as much as she does.

Anyways congrats on your buck, it sure is a dandy one!

Thanks everyone!

Kevin, I'm glad you saw the post. I was going to email you the details but I couldn't find your address. Thanks for all your advise and suggestions. They really paid off.

Elkhunter, that lady was super nice and you could tell she was very dedicated to her work. The truth is that I brought the gut pile back because of her genuine concern. I'm not sure I totally agree with all this save the condors from lead poison stuff, but I know she does and I can always appreciate anyone that is commited to a cause like she obviously is.

how can you forget about a Mexico tag? I AM STOKED about mine, and think about it every second of every day... that and my December tag :D

I didn't say I forgot about it, I said I blocked it out. I just wanted to focus on one thing at a time! ;)

Gorgeous buck! I have a saying about how I like to hunt....."smarter and harder".........you obviously utilized the first part of that motto! Great job, great buck! JIM>

Great Buck.....I had a 12a east tag last year. That is the most beautiful country to hunt in the world. We were up there for 15 days and I could have stayed another 15. Saw a lot of deer but never the one that made me want to squeeze the trigger. Again congradulations on a very nice buck.