Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

WTB Binos

I may have a deal worked out, but I would like to see whats out there for sale if this deal doesnt work out. Ive got $1200 to spend. Looking for 10x42, 12x50 or 10x50. Swarovski, Leica,Zeiss or other high end Binos. Also curious what you guys would recommend in that price range.

I really wanto look a set of the Gpo's as well ive looked through there mid end 10's and they were really nice, been thinking of getting rid of my 15's and getting the 12's and a spotter... Decisions.

Look at the GPO...12.5x50

I have a set and love them!!

Magnification aside how do you think these would compare to a set of Swarovski 10x42 slc, last years model?

• Like 2

Is there a place in AZ that carries the GPO? I've been wanting to check out their 12.5x50 but can't find anywhere that has them.

Oh wait, looks like Outdoorsmans has them

Edited by wannakillabigbull
  • Like 2

Magnification aside how do you think these would compare to a set of Swarovski 10x42 slc, last years model?

I actually did a side to side comparison to a set of the 10x 42's. I honestly couldn't tell a difference( other than magnification ) I've usedy 12's on a few scouting trips and one hunt this year so far and have no complaints. One of my buddies just ordered a pair after looking through mine and he has an older set of 15's. Great glass for the $$ and an incredible warranty with them. I did go with the outdoorsman adapter. I didn't care for the one with the binoculars.

I called up Outdoorsman's at lunch and then dropped by their shop after work. I asked the guys there what they thought of the GPOs and they felt they were similar in glass quality to other binos in that price range, and didn't truly compete with SLCs. The GPOs may be slightly better than Razor HDs but you'd have to be looking very hard and on a tripod to tell. That was their opinon. After looking through them I agree. The GPOs were definitely high quality built, though. They felt very nice and very solid.

• Like 1

I'm lost how is this your post? It was started by someone else. The 10 x 56 swaros would be my choice of what has been offered in your price range.