Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Suggestions on new Front Bumper for Ram?

Thanks again guys, yea Im planning on spending some extra money on it. I dont want to go to crazy though, Im a pretty simple guy. My wife and kids hit a deer 🦌 head on last month while traveling to come see me at work. Thank goodness my wife is Totally AWESOME and kept the kids safe and Truck on the road. Those Ram bumpers are pretty tough, not a lot of damage. The bumper got pushed in pretty good, grill busted, but everything is else is good. I actually used it all last week on my deer hunt.

Just trying to replace it with something tougher, as much as I travel these days it might happen again.

Ha ha ha Tim! yea those bumpers dont budge with animals, only when we hit boulders they get ding a little bit!

I hit a deer recently in Kansas in my 2500 at 60 mph. I have the big ranch hand on the front. There was no damage done to vehicle and if i didnt have it who would have known what could have happened.

• Like 1

Decided to go with this smitty built bumper, had a couple of pms from different members telling me to go with this one. Looks good, time will tell. Thanks everyone

post-2686-0-72148500-1510103714_thumb.png

Thats a good choice. I was going to buy the same until I figured out I had to replace the outboard on my bass boat. I decided to cover the factory bumper in bedliber and add custom lights until I can replace it. Make sure to post a pic once its done👍🏻

post-4763-0-52442000-1510105253_thumb.jpeg

Thats a good choice. I was going to buy the same until I figured out I had to replace the outboard on my bass boat. I decided to cover the factory bumper in bedliber and add custom lights until I can replace it. Make sure to post a pic once its done👍🏻

990FC8A3-A0AB-470E-9AD8-9C8F1CCBBDA0.jpeg

Looks great! Will post pics when done, its not lifted so its not going to be like the pic above but Im thinking itll be ok. It is $1066 shipped to my door.

Here is a pic of the bumper installed, really happy with the way it came out. I still need to install a winch, so maybe here in a few weeks that will be done as well. I asked the body shop if that is something they could do (install winch) and referred me to Desert Rat.

post-2686-0-66132200-1512226101_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

It's easy just do it yourself.

Yea I havent ruled that entirely out yet.