Yes it was your Mexico hunt from last year. Great article and great pictures. I always love when the new Western Hunter shows up in my mail box. It is a wonderful magazine.

Make that 5 myself and Manny (mjmhunter) are in "The Tracker" for my elk hunt.

I meant good magizines :D (scott you to)

And make that 3, shortypants is in there too

No idea... hence the response :D :D ;)

It is a magazine put out by the Arizona Elk Society and it gives alot of information about the events that they do and what they plan to do. There is also alot of information about what is going on around the Arizona hunting community and also stories from hunters. It is a great magazine if you are interested in what is going around in AZ.

hey casey, does the article give a good plug to CouesWhitetail.com? I hope so.

By the way, Western Hunter is interested in doing an article about the results of our Coues Buck contest. I think he is hoping to cover the hunt stories of several of the winners. Should be interesting.

Amanda

CWT is mentioned a few times in the article. I love it when that magazine shows up also! Its great seeing write ups from people on here. :D

Make that six I hear that Coosefan and Shortpants are in some Magazine that I will never see. I hear all Jim had on was a Bow string. At least Shortpants had on some shortpants. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish I could see the magazine :( I've given them my address a bunch of times, spend thousands of dollars with them and I can't get a darn subscription. I'll just have to steal Popp's magazine when it arrives like usual :P

Make that six I hear that Coosefan and Shortpants are in some Magazine that I will never see. I hear all Jim had on was a Bow string. At least Shortpants had on some shortpants. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HEY.........how'd you hear 'bout that one :angry: I don't want that gettin' around!

:lol: :P