Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Draw results on Portal

why are turkey tags so hard to draw? I barely drew with 2 bp's for 6A.

You were lucky to draw with 2, most turkey hunters that drew a tag and hunted last year had one more point than you at 3. One for hunter safety one loyalty point and one they bought from the fall draw. Turkey points build fast with two draws a year. I have 16 points and have been waiting for a Gould's tag. Good luck on your hunt. I will be going out of state and might pick up a leftover depending on whats available.

I could see with putting in for a goulds tag because theres not that many tags. Most of the time I get a OTC archery tag. Now I know what to expect. Thanks

why are turkey tags so hard to draw? I barely drew with 2 bp's for 6A.

Yeah the hunters that put in for the Goulds or Rios turkeys wait a while for a tag. They can keep putting in for those tags, and I will keep drawing these Merriams tags and hunting a lot more often.

• Like 1

I hope all the jackwagons that like to try to steal away turkeys other people are working dont get drawn.

Did not draw 6a with 4 points. Other than archery elk I would say spring turkey is my favorite draw spieces to hunt. At least I still have a San Carlos Tag. Congrats to all that drew.