DCMHunter

Is every one ready

Got 2 december hunts under my belt to help out with, roomate and my sister looking forward to below freezing temps, we're looking at -4 temps on average for the first week

I live out of state and my Dad and I both drew December 36b tags.

Anybody willing to give me some help over the phone? We will be down there the last 5 days of the year.

This will be our first coues hunt.

Thanks

About 17 hours left in this work week & man is that clock starting to drag it's feet.

GET MOVIN STUPID CLOCK!!!!

:( :( :(

clothes are packed, bullets loaded, guns are in the case... I just need my 4 hours at Sportsmans tonight to go by, then 8 hours at my full time job tomorrow then its all just a waitiing game until thursday Am!!!

I live out of state and my Dad and I both drew December 36b tags.

Anybody willing to give me some help over the phone? We will be down there the last 5 days of the year.

This will be our first coues hunt.

Thanks

Game Management Unit 36B

White-tailed Deer

Overview: Unit 36B offers excellent whitetail deer hunting opportunities. Decent densities of whitetail can be found in the Pajarito Mts., Atascosa Mts., Tumacacori Mts, and the San Luis Mountains. The Ruby Road offers access to many good canyons. These areas are primarily oak grassland and provide good cover for whitetail. Hunt the sunlit south facing slopes in the morning and try the oak covered north facing slopes as the day warms up. Ocotillo thickets are a good place to look for bucks.

Trophy bucks can be found throughout the Unit and are most susceptible during the rut, which occurs in late December. If you want to be successful, spend more time sitting and glassing than walking. Prescouting is a must if you are interested in trophies.

The Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge is open to deer hunting. Be aware of the 'no hunt zones' within the refuge.

clothes are packed, bullets loaded, guns are in the case... I just need my 4 hours at Sportsmans tonight to go by, then 8 hours at my full time job tomorrow then its all just a waitiing game until thursday Am!!!

Casey :huh:

How do you get payed to post on CWT for 8 hours a day :unsure:

Good luck on your Hunt ;)

Really, I wish you the best.

Sorry I shot your Deer.

100" or Bust Bud

P.S. don't forget the mountain money

Spent the last two days scouting, still only seeing does. Going to set up camp in the morning and glass all afternoon. Hopefully we can put one to bed.

tryin to get some shuteye before my buzzer rings at 4 a.m. oh just 5 hours so close... yet so far.

And to help it all out i can feel the new Swaro's staring at me at the other end of the room! :( :(