Sign in to follow this  
MT_Sourdough

Wont anybody do anything about the lack of rain?

Gee willikers, I was just looking at the extended forecast and it looks like we might not see any moisture in the month of December. Why wont anybody do anything?

Rocket-man in NK possibly can change weather maybe Trophy hunter and him should do a rain dance together ;)

saw it on Fox news this afternoon

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/11/kim-jong-un-controls-weather-during-snowstorm-state-news-says

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un claims he can control the weather, Shepard Smith reported.

The country's government-run newspaper, which often disseminates outlandish propaganda about the 33-year-old tyrant, said he climbed atop a 9,000-foot peak near the Chinese border during a blizzard.

As he arrived at the top, the whiteout gave way to "fine weather," on account of Kim's presence, the government claimed.

"Mount Paektu presented charming scenery showing magic peaks and dazzling sunshine on its clear and blue waves," the newspaper said.

Arizona is a desert. I document every water source I come across. From mud puddles to windmills to springs and tanks. Sometimes the best way is to follow the cattle trails or watch the birds. Water is gold in this state.