Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Sonora Fishing 12-10

Very nice. Hamachi kama all day. Great eats.

• Like 1

looks like someone met Arturo Jr/Luis and went fishing on the "Bianca". Nicely done. I saw a couple of your videos. You guys got into some good grade YT on Sunday!

• Like 1

looks like someone met Arturo Jr/Luis and went fishing on the "Bianca". Nicely done. I saw a couple of your videos. You guys got into some good grade YT on Sunday!

arturo is my best friend now. it was nuts they were boiling i caught the first fish on a popper it was one of the funnest mornings of my entire life.

• Like 3

Very enjoyable to chase boils. Last April we spent two hours chasing boils from 12:30 - 2:30 right out in front of the island. It was great. We were actually heading in when we saw them. Sweet surprise.

the ones with the spots are Sierra Mackerel. they are very good to eat. to me they taste like a fresh water trout. you must eat them the day you catch them. they do not keep and they do not freeze well. they have very sharp teeth and will cut right through your line. I have lost MANY lures to them. they can be brutal on your tackle box.

• Like 1