Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

Taylor Swift Tickets ***$150 per pair, 2 pair available ***concert May 8th

This saga of Taylor needs a happy ending. Someone put out the cash and go enjoy.

• Like 2

Maybe put dates of the actual show. Just a thought. That way us dudes can tell our wives about it and they can cluck about it at the next clucking circle or on cluck book.

Maybe put dates of the actual show. Just a thought. That way us dudes can tell our wives about it and they can cluck about it at the next clucking circle or on cluck book.

Good call.......May 8th @ 7pm

• Like 1

Well dang, that ruined it, this would have gone on for a long time, now we know when the concert is.

No need to tell the wife, the guys should take their daughters and get a date themselves from all the moms that go to this concert. Plus it shows what a cool dad you are taking your daughter, bingo, dry spell over.

• Like 3

Lol 2 shakes is just that, 3 shakes is called a 5 finger knuckle shuffle with the old piss pump.

• Like 2

What passes for.talent in music these days baffles me....let me know when you have Ted Nugent tickets...like him or hate him, Uncle Ted can play!!!!

• Like 1

What passes for.talent in music these days baffles me....let me know when you have Ted Nugent tickets...like him or hate him, Uncle Ted can play!!!!

Check the Celebrity Website. Pretty sure they went on sale a couple of weeks ago.