Sign in to follow this  
125coues

Canyon Cooler raffle, 5 lucky winners **SOLD OUT***

NWTF East Valley Toms is having a Canyon Cooler Raffle. Tickets are $20 each and only selling 100 tickets. 1st person drawn gets their pick of the 5 coolers, same for each winner drawn after that, last winner drawn gets what is left. This sold out very fast last time, so get your tickets soon. These are the best coolers and they are an Arizona company.

SOLD OUT - WILL DRAW WINNERS TONIGHT AND POST RESULTS. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

post-1911-0-59175800-1516805302_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm sick of losing, last yr bought tickets from a one deck raffle, then 5 more decks should up, Na

I'm sick of losing, last yr bought tickets from a one deck raffle, then 5 more decks should up, Na

You must be talking about the AZGFD Commissioners Turkey Tag. The State NWTF agrees to sell 10 decks of cards for that Turkey tag. Each chapter gets one or more decks of cards to sell, so total there are 540 chances to that tag. Actually good draw percent compared to unlimited ticket sales.

But I get the losing part. I don't have the luck!! I let my wife do all that stuff, she seems lucky.

• Like 3

We have sold just over half the tickets on this raffle. Get yours now before they are gone. Good Luck

So since I bought 3 tickets I can win 3 coolers right ;)

Christian, if you are lucky enough, you bet!!!

We have 20 tickets left to sell. You should buy one if you have not, these are great coolers.

• Like 1

We need this to sell out this weekend so we can post up the next raffle that is going to be huge for the winner.

Thanks to all who support our group

Mark

Thanks Firstcoueswas80 we really appreciate your support.I can't wait to see how the next big raffle we have lined up goes.

Mark