Your body can not be "tricked." If you want to lose weight eat less calories than you burn, that's all a keto diet is for no magic happens.

Maybe you oughta look into the science behind ketogenic diets because it's a little more complicated than just operating at a calorie deficit.

losing fat isn't complicated.

2hxyfma.jpg

Again there is science behind it with your body going into ketosis and such. Cute chart though. Everyone I know that's gone on it has had impressive results.

Its rebranded Atkins. The guy who designed Atkins died from it so they needed a new name.

Google says he died from a traumatic brain injury due to a fall?

Your body can not be "tricked." If you want to lose weight eat less calories than you burn, that's all a keto diet is for no magic happens.

Maybe you oughta look into the science behind ketogenic diets because it's a little more complicated than just operating at a calorie deficit.

losing fat isn't complicated.

2hxyfma.jpg

Again there is science behind it with your body going into ketosis and such. Cute chart though. Everyone I know that's gone on it has had impressive results.

hey if they like depriving themselves for no reason, good on them. most would rather just eat everything in moderation and see the same if not better gains. especially long term since not eating any carbs for the rest of their lives sounds pretty impossible.

• Like 1

My 2 cents...

Ive been "keto" for 2yrs & got pretty lean. I love eating bacon, eggs, butter, svocados, macadamia nuts, etc

i noticed after a few weeks eating that way I just felt better.

Trophyboy is right, calorie deficit is where weight loss happens

• Like 1

My 2 cents...

Ive been "keto" for 2yrs & got pretty lean. I love eating bacon, eggs, butter, svocados, macadamia nuts, etc

i noticed after a few weeks eating that way I just felt better.

Trophyboy is right, calorie deficit is where weight loss happens

i eat donuts and ice cream and i feel great.

What would the whole 30 be classified as?

kinda like paleo isnt it?

I was asking you haha. Im gonna try it. Seems like you eat whatever you want except processed foods.

eating while foods means you're eating more volume so theoretically you shouldn't be as hungry. Therefore you eat less putting yourself in a caloric deficit. Processed food its self has no relevance to fat gains.

Eat whatever you want but smaller portions till you're losing weight and keep doing that until you get to your goals. Oh and drink lots of water

That drinking water part is huge. I never realized how little water I drank until I started paying attention to my intake. Ill try the whole 30. I do better if I have an outline to follow. Not drinking beer on the weekends should help significantly haha.

• Like 1