Sign in to follow this  
25-06

Aoudad

Anyone have a recipe for it. Is it even edible?

Anyone have a recipe for it. Is it even edible?

A turd covered in burnt hair is edible.

I didn't find it edible. We tried and ended up giving a bunch away to people who wanted to try it out. No one that tried it liked it. Really strong goat smell and flavor.

That's pretty much what I've heard elsewhere. One guy said it could ruin good cookware. Lol Guess I'll try a batch of jerky first and see how it goes.

A young ram or ewe will be good. An older ram is tough as boot leather so just grind the whole thing. I have never had a single one that had bad flavor and I have eaten a bunch of different aoudad.

Grind it all and make lumpia! Thats shits awesome with any meat!!

Never heard of it. I just put some in the dehydrator. Sampled some before hand and still have that skunk a$$ taste in my mouth.

Never heard of it. I just put some in the dehydrator. Sampled some before hand and still have that skunk a$$ taste in my mouth.
its a form of egg roll but better! I think Guam or some islander recipe? Either way Im sure the original was dog/cat! Its good stuff.

its a form of egg roll but better! I think Guam or some islander recipe? Either way Im sure the original was dog/cat! Its good stuff.
Well coming from someone who eats roadkill crow I'm sure you'll like this stuff.