Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Winter Olympics

What is happening with the Olympics? Most of what I've seen is being hosted by a couple out of the Hunger Games, and the guy who tied in votes to carry the US flag out tomorrow, but lost in a coin toss, is now trying to turn it into a race thing.

😨😨😨

Doped-up paid performers, with a political agenda, masked under the banner of their country??? I have better things to do...

Russia got kicked out this year. That is pretty cool.
  • Like 1

Doped-up paid performers, with a political agenda, masked under the banner of their country??? I have better things to do...

That made me laugh too.

The Olympics has become the same travesty as any other Liberal run entity.

A giant bucket of suck.

Honestly no one really cares about the winter Olympics.. Outside of hockey its bobsledding, figure skating , skiing .. That one sport event where you have to hike in the snow and shoot rifles looks kind of cool but other than that I'm not watching the ski slalom lol

a political agenda, masked under the banner of their country???

i was a huge fan my whole life but sadly this. that fencing muslim that they made a big deal of in the summer olympics was ridiculous. probably bob costas announcing.

I got hung up watching the curling competition during the last winter games. The newest mixed doubles version started off this year's telecast on Weds. The US team of Matt and Becca Hamilton haven't been doing great during the round-robin matches. As of last night they were 1-3 with the only win against the Russians in their first match. The regular men and woman's competition hasn't started yet.

• Like 1

Not quite. There are more than 100 Russian athletes competing. They just cannot display the Russian flag or use the national anthem on the podium.

Not quite. There are more than 100 Russian athletes competing. They just cannot display the Russian flag or use the national anthem on the podium.

Exactly, Russia got kicked out. They are not be represented. Their "clean" athletes are still there, but not as representatives of Russia.

Exactly, Russia got kicked out. They are not be represented. Their "clean" athletes are still there, but not as representatives of Russia.

Then I'm gonna send the NBC announcers an email and tell them to quit referring to them as Russians and call them "neutrals." :rolleyes:

• Like 2