Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

Remington 300 RUM Brass

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS POST WITHDRAWN. I have decided to keep the brass. And yes - it was a typo: price should have been $110, or just over $2.00 per case. That's what I paid. Sorry about any heartburn this may have caused. I never want to take advantage of anyone on this forum.

I have 1 bag (50 count) of Remington brass in 300 RUM for sale. Brand new in a factory sealed plastic bag. Bought too much and I won't be using all that I have. Price is $210 - which is just what I paid for it a couple of years ago. If interested, respond here on CWT. An "I'll take it" posted in the thread receives priority over a PM. Questions can be sent via PM, or text/call me at 602-361-7191.

post-4651-0-27598900-1521684001_thumb.jpg

$210?! I get nosler brass ready to load for $80 per 50

Pretty sure you could buy loaded Nosler ammo for less than $4.20 per round too. My 7STW doesn't even cost that much for factory loads. Maybe his price was a typo......hopefully.

Anybody remember what this brass cost a few years back WHEN YOU COULDNT FIND IT ANYWHERE? I remember seeing my wssm brass for $4-$6 a piece within this last year. He did say he bought few years back. He might not realize it's readily available now. I remember seeing people scramble on here for this brass. I ad guys begging to buy my ammo just to pull it for brass when i was selling a RUM

• Like 1

Nosler brass in .300RUM are in 25 packs. I have never seen them less than $70/box. Making them about $3/as after tax or shipping.

I remember when people were paying $3 each for once fired brass on here. And Remington brass is almost non-existant in New brass. My Remington brass are on the 7-8th firings, and of the 120 pieces I had, about 106 are still in good shape. And I have always run hot loads.

I think $150 is pretty fair for 50 pieces of Rem new .300RUM brass right now. $210 was hayday pricing, but I am pretty sure the OP is being honest on what he paid a few years ago. If I needed some, I would consider this. It might just outlast Nosler brass.

• Like 1

Guys,

I feel rather sheepish about this post. I got a real nice PM from hoghntr letting me know about the lower pricing on other alternative brands of 300 RUM. I didn't mean to get anybody's nose out of joint, just remember what I paid for them and that Remington brass was still hard to find in that caliber. I will probably just keep them as back up.

• Like 2

Nosler brass in .300RUM are in 25 packs. I have never seen them less than $70/box. Making them about $3/as after tax or shipping.

I remember when people were paying $3 each for once fired brass on here. And Remington brass is almost non-existant in New brass. My Remington brass are on the 7-8th firings, and of the 120 pieces I had, about 106 are still in good shape. And I have always run hot loads.

I think $150 is pretty fair for 50 pieces of Rem new .300RUM brass right now. $210 was hayday pricing, but I am pretty sure the OP is being honest on what he paid a few years ago. If I needed some, I would consider this. It might just outlast Nosler brass.

yes i totally forgot midway usa had a sale an got 2 box for just over 80 normaly that for one box of 25