Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

Don't know if this has been answered yet but did the CAP guys ever explain how they plan on generating money? I remember reading something a few pages back something to the effect that there would be two separate accounts one for the AZGF and the other for the CAP but I don't recall seeing how they plan on making money for the CAP. I'm still at a loss on how they plan on making the millions they said they needed to fight off the anti groups if they are giving 100% of the tag monies back to the G&F.

I havent seen this answered either. It was asked at the meeting but there wasnt much of an answer.

I would like to know if this group will push for a license increase/ stamp if they get enough push back on tags. Or at least present both ideas side by side to the commission.

My next question would be- Is the group going to continue to try and raise funds for a political fight if tags are not made available or will they disappear.

Allow me to introduce myself to the group. My name is Dustin. I was extremely involved in the grass roots campaign that was fought against HSUS.I personally went to several signature gathering events, protests,etc.I filmed many violations. I had AFW strategize to get me arrested in their private meetings, and they called the cops on me at least 4 times in their attempt.

I am in a unique position to provide answers and insight on many things that occurred during the fight. You can view some of my footage at my youtube channel called Nefarious Red.

One thing I can assure you of, CAPAZ absolutely put their money where their mouth is. You can deny it all you want, but at the end of the day, we all owe them a thank you. Another thing you can be assured of,is HSUS will be back. In fact they never left.

If auction tags isn't the answer, then let's work on finding the answer. Just know that every idea is not going to pan out. It isn't a personal thing. But if we fail to unify the sportsmen of this State, we will lose hunting.

• Like 6

And they put up the money without raising it thru whoring tags. So apparently the funds are already there.

and how much of that was your money? The spotlight is on you now, Toby. Let's hear your contributions to the fight.
  • Like 1

We as the average sportsmen donate by purchasing our tags and licenses annually and at multiple banquets. Yes you rich guys want n atta boy for dumping tax write off money to help us. Thanks but you don't deserve our coveted tags as a thank you. No matter how you guys deal this out its a tag grab period.

We as the average sportsmen donate by purchasing our tags and licenses annually and at multiple banquets. Yes you rich guys want n atta boy for dumping tax write off money to help us. Thanks but you don't deserve our coveted tags as a thank you. No matter how you guys deal this out its a tag grab period.

Yeah Toby.. As has been said many times before. None of that money was or could have been used to stop HSUS last time or the next. Not in that way.

I think you need some perspective. Number one, I'm not rich (yet) and number 2, this money didn't come from tags and licenses. This misinformation is what is going to prevent this conversation from progressing.

Allow me to introduce myself to the group. My name is Dustin. I was extremely involved in the grass roots campaign that was fought against HSUS.I personally went to several signature gathering events, protests,etc.I filmed many violations. I had AFW strategize to get me arrested in their private meetings, and they called the cops on me at least 4 times in their attempt.

I am in a unique position to provide answers and insight on many things that occurred during the fight. You can view some of my footage at my youtube channel called Nefarious Red.

One thing I can assure you of, CAPAZ absolutely put their money where their mouth is. You can deny it all you want, but at the end of the day, we all owe them a thank you. Another thing you can be assured of,is HSUS will be back. In fact they never left.

If auction tags isn't the answer, then let's work on finding the answer. Just know that every idea is not going to pan out. It isn't a personal thing. But if we fail to unify the sportsmen of this State, we will lose hunting.

Thanks for doing this red. Awesome stuff.

• Like 2

I know it didnt come from that. My point exactly.... You dont need auction tags to make the money happen.

My money supports AZFGD thru purchasing my license and tags. If that isn't enuf something is f'ed with the system.

There are a few suggestions that would make the same amount and lose no tags. All thru AZGFD without tag loss.

I know it didnt come from that. My point exactly.... You dont need auction tags to make the money happen.

My money supports AZFGD thru purchasing my license and tags. If that isn't enuf something is f'ed with the system.

There are a few suggestions that would make the same amount and lose no tags. All thru AZGFD without tag loss.

it's been clarified multiple times on this thread. Game and Fish is limited in the types of education they can do with Pittman Robertson funds. If auction tags aren't the answer, cool. I dig it. But time is running out to enter this legislative session to get things done.