I have heard some say that we shouldn't come on here and do any E-scouting....but I was wondering if anybody out there has any strong input or info on who seems to be the best candidate in regards to guns, hunting, and that type of stuff.

And another question.....does the immigration issue and gun control go hand in hand. For example, if a candidate is a pro legal immigration candidate and wants to enforce immigration laws, do they also seem to be a supporter of gun rights?

Sure seems tough to find a package deal on a candidate, gain something in one area and lose something in the other.

The link below should provide some general answers to the hot national issues...hopefully it is helpful to you.

Once you answer a few questions it will provide a list of the candidates who you have the most in common with.

FIND YOUR CANDIDATE

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

But you're right...you'll probably agree on one/few issues and lose out on another (especially pertaining to the "mainstream" candidates).

CRS, but who is the candidate that claimed to be life-long hunter but never has had a hunting license?

Would that be Hillary, she has been hunting for suckers her whole life. We know Bill actually bagged one and she sure wasn't happy he tagged it.

Well politics is the topic. I know who not to pick.

Hillary, Edwards and Mccain and

Barack Hussein Obama

I looked up several individual points below (not every one but several key ones) on snopes.com and all were confirmed as True.

Who is Barack Obama?

Some points stating "never" or "always" might be disputed as inaccurate as there are at least a few opposing

examples, however enough evidence exists that leaves significant doubt.in questions of patriotism and radical muslim mentoring in his background.

Look up the points for yourself and see the proof before you think he would be a good US president.Check for yourself. www.snopes.com

This is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us

here in our own United States...better heed this and pray about it and share it.

Probable U. S. presidential candidate , Barack Hussein Obama was born

in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM

from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from

Wichita, Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two

years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His

mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.?

When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to Indonesia. Obama

attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a

Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is

quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also

attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that

that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this

influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned

to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct

influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,

introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school

in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim

terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since

it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major

public office in the United States, Barick k Hussein Obama has joined

the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim

background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he

DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor

will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands

over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the f lag and slouches.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential

candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside

out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the

President of the United States, one of their own!!!!

Please forward to everyone you know.

Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!

speaking of Barf

In a news conference Deanna Favre (wife of Brett Favre) announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming year.

Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable to you? (makes me want to barf) :huh: :o

Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of democrats polled agreed even though she has never run a City, County, or State.

When told that Hillary Clinton has "experience" because she has 8 years in the White House, Dick Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".

at least she had a good qb to watch to learn from. hellary didn't even have that. be like garo ypremian's wife playin' qb. Lark.

at least she had a good qb to watch to learn from. hellary didn't even have that. be like garo ypremian's wife playin' qb. Lark.

:lol:

Nice Farve analogy, I like that. As stated in the first post, very hard to find any of them that really jump out and grab me.

I heard a report this morning that the Democrats in Michigan are jumping on the Huckabee band wagon........hoping that he wins there because they feel he is the most beatable Republican.

I don't like the system, they should hold all the primaries on the same day, state wide without any TV coverage of polls or any of that crap. Course that kind of sounds like a Hitler tactic I guess, I just get sick of the media having control over what we hear on the boob tube.

Same with the final election.

And plus....we are paying matching funds tax dollars for every one of these candidates who are running for president????