Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Toyota Tacoma - Guess who’s comin home!!!

post-2034-0-67301800-1532327120_thumb.jpegpost-2034-0-75638500-1532327145_thumb.jpeg

Been in Lapeer, MI since Christmas and just got transferred to St. Claires Shore!

Landing in Phoenix October 15th and its about time!

Looking for an older model low miles Toyota Tacoma for Cole!

Hoping to stick close to $6000 but Craigslist tells me Im loco!!!

Know anybody sitting on one they want to get rid of let me know!

Im shopping!!!

• Like 4

Checking with my nephew in Tucson, he might have one for sale in that price range.

• Like 1

The Nissan Frontiers (I know it's not a Tacoma) are a nice truck and don't pull nearly the money used that the Tacomas do. Good luck in the search

• Like 1

Ive got a 2003 with low miles i might part with but id need more than that price wise. PM me if interested. Extended cab 4x4 v6 manual. 3 lift, matching camper shell.

• Like 1

having my nephew get on the site and contact you he has 97 Tacoma with 157,00 ish mile, SR5 with manual 4X4 v6 extended cab and he is the second owner. He has been good about upkeep, new ignition wires, redid the valve covers, new seals in the axels, that kind of work. Good mileage left on BF Goodrich tires.

• Like 1

Just as a reference. I bought my oldest a 2001 Tacoma crew cab 4x4 with a diff. locker last fall in Phx. Really clean but 240k miles. $6200

Prolly not the best deal but pretty in line with the market here. If you can settle on a 4Runner, cut that pricing in half or you can expect a newer, lower mileage 4Runner for the 6K budget.

I'm sure you're aware but the Toyota 3.0 V6 was much more problematic than the 3.4 version.

Anyway, welcome back and good luck. Jim

• Like 2

Jeff , don’t have a truck for sake - but good luck . That will be great to have him home!! Getting ready to send mine to Mozambique south east Africa . Leaving aug 29th going to learn Portuguese.

• Like 1

Jeff , don’t have a truck for sake - but good luck . That will be great to have him home!! Getting ready to send mine to Mozambique south east Africa . Leaving aug 29th going to learn Portuguese.

Was that your girl running barrels the other night??? Dam kids are growin up!!!

Have to keep us posted on Africa, what a heck of an experience!!!

No thats my brothers daughter- just took mine to wy to the national high school finals . Went 7.53 on an NFR horse .post-2728-0-88287500-1532409107_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Yes they both just graduated! Crazy - Were did the time go - i ain’t that old :)