Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Grouper Dinner

Man i love grouper. I brought back 10lbs from rocky point about a month ago and it’s gone

• Like 1

Man i love grouper. I brought back 10lbs from rocky point about a month ago and its gone

Its definitely one of my favorites. You could cook a shoe in this sauce and it would be good though.

I had very delicious elk tonight, and I'd trade it for the grouper in a heartbeat.

You're probably like me but the opposite, I've ate so much grouper I'm about sick of it.

I had very delicious elk tonight, and I'd trade it for the grouper in a heartbeat.

You're probably like me but the opposite, I've ate so much grouper I'm about sick of it.

Oh I'm not sick of my elk meat by any means, I just really love a good fish dinner and it's been so long since I had good quality fish! Especially considering I'm the only one in the family that will eat it, minus my five-year-old who will have a few bites with me.

• Like 1

Yeah probably was just my body telling me

I had mercury poisoning. good fish is my favorite. Besides maybe backstrap

As good as saltwater fish like grouper, wahoo, red snapper, raw yellowtail is, the best eating imo is yellow perch, walleye, crappie, deep fried.