Sign in to follow this  
OpticNerd

2018 Rutting Coues Video

If so check out my new video. Just in time for all you archery hunters out there to feed the need until opening day in 2 weeks. Anyone else getting pump to see what goes down this archery season?

• Like 6

VERY awesome!! My two college aged kids (son & daughter) were lucky enough to draw 36C Dec tags this year. I will be sending this link to them!!! :D

S.

:)

• Like 1

A couple of brutes in their with big ole necks! What scope were you filming through?

I use a 114mm Vixen telescope but I didn't do much videoscoping this time around.

VERY awesome!! My two college aged kids (son & daughter) were lucky enough to draw 36C Dec tags this year. I will be sending this link to them!!! :D

S.

:)

Thanks. Congrats on the tags and good luck

Awesome! Another great video. Thanks for sharing

Thank you.

Awesome footage, great job! I have an elk tag in sept, yet still can't help but dream of January. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks and good luck on your elk tag. Your not the only one dreaming of Jan.

That's one was leaving the country. What range were you getting when you got close?

I got between 70-100 yards from a handful of bucks unfortunately my furthest shooting distance was 60 yards. If I remember correctly the buck you said left the country I was able to get 72 yards from and 45 yards from his doe. His doe is the one that busted me.

I could watch these videos over and over again.

Heck yeah good to hear! Glad you like them.