The Deer Guy

AZ Unit 23 Archery Deer

Telling that you a firefighter wont help, We want CA to burn.  We need to start a back fire and a wall at the river.  LOL  Ps AZ Deer turn up their noses at granola bait.

😂😏🙈🙉🙊🍻

14 hours ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

To me, PMing someone who speaks negatively about the entire population of your state and, therefore, you personally, is more honorable and certainly more gentlemanly than engaging in a public internet urinating exhibition.   We may not agree with the politics of our neighboring states (or even of our own state) but to say that we dislike nearly 40 million fellow Americans based on the state in which they reside is an overreach.

Josh, 23 is a huge and very diverse unit.  There are no bad areas.  There's thick timber in the northern parts but there are also lots of places to glass from throughout the unit.  Get good binoculars and put them on a good tripod.  You'll be surprised at what you see.  It may not be what you have a tag for but, nonetheless, it'll be cool. 

Jimmer,

i appreciate the help. I’ve got some decent glass and somewhat of a game plan so I’m excited to get out there! Totally ok with seeing other game that I can’t shoot. Hoping to see some rutting bulls too! Should be a fun trip either way. 

Josh

15 hours ago, Delw said:

LMAO he pm'd you. Typical thin skinned Ca Liberal.

your post is spot on with all escouters, out of stater's maybe .000000001% will hang around a forum after initiial questions are asked. in staters usually about 1-2% of the escouters hang around.

Theres a few out of staters that come on every year once they get drawn looking for help ina  unit, but yet they never  post any details. always takeing never giving. typical of todays society

Delw,

I’m about the furthest thing from a liberal but that statement was awesome👌. Also far from an escouter... I’ve been slinging a gun and or a bow since I was old enough to walk and I’m in the field 200+ days a year hunting. If I don’t come back on for a while it be because I’m too busy between hunting and working to even log in. 

34 minutes ago, The Deer Guy said:

Delw,

I’m about the furthest thing from a liberal but that statement was awesome👌. Also far from an escouter... I’ve been slinging a gun and or a bow since I was old enough to walk and I’m in the field 200+ days a year hunting. If I don’t come back on for a while it be because I’m too busy between hunting and working to even log in. 

The amount of hate on here for guys from California is kind of disturbing considering the amount of military members that are currently living in California. Sorry I don't have any emojis for me shaking my head in disgust. Good luck and enjoy Arizona it will become addictive to you!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

binoculars

15 hours ago, azelkhunter2 said:

Pm sent

Got your # I’ll give you a call today.👍

10 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

The amount of hate on here for guys from California is kind of disturbing considering the amount of military members that are currently living in California. Sorry I don't have any emojis for me shaking my head in disgust. Good luck and enjoy Arizona it will become addictive to you!

Hoghntr, 

We’re pretty used too it. Unfortunately there are only a few of us in California that still want to make America great again. 😎

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

Wtf are you talking about. What does the military have to do with this thread?

Let not your heart be troubled, the op is about to get some advice from one of the best hunters(and smoke eater) here. 

I was half joking until I got some pussyfooted pm about how lucky and grateful we should be that out of state hunters come to Arizona.

27 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Wtf are you talking about. What does the military have to do with this thread?

Let not your heart be troubled, the op is about to get some advice from one of the best hunters(and smoke eater) here. 

I was half joking until I got some pussyfooted pm about how lucky and grateful we should be that out of state hunters come to Arizona.

L.O.L. tell me what it matters who comes here ro hunt. Heck AZ guys steal each other's cameras rob from their camps and poach animals what does it really matter if somebody from California comes here to hunt?

Sure California's politics suck but you can't really hold it against somebody who has career there such as military people stationed there I mean you're throwing them under the bus just the same *they live in California correct* I thought that would be a more obvious thing to figure out when I said it. If i were you i would just be glad a few sane folks still live there. Funny what people will get pissy about on coueswhitetail.com. 

Oh no a California fireman is gonna hunt our deer. 😧😖😡 while a Az fireman poaches them. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So you talking about something diferant all together. I still don’t see the connection to the military but I’ll bite. There’s plent of military personal in Arizona, put on a cardinals shirt and go for a walk around mission beach. Once your all healed up of course. 

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

So you talking about something diferant all together. I still don’t see the connection to the military but I’ll bite. There’s plent of military personal in Arizona, put on a cardinals shirt and go for a walk around mission beach. Once your all healed up of course. 

Well there's your problem right there you went to Mission Beach LOL it's been a long time since I was active duty but even back then there was places on Mission Beach military personnel were not allowed to be because of the level of drug sales. All I'm saying is why is everybody got a jack with everybody in California you know there's some people that are just dying to get out of there obviously or else they wouldn't be taking over Arizona. Let's just hope they came here because they don't like it there and lets hope they don't vote to make us Cali. So no even when leg heals i will not walk around on Mission Beach it is kinda like how we dont just go for a ride at night in certain parts of Cali, Phoenix, Tucson or anywhere else that has a cespool. Although i found myself in some bad Cali places and once in New Orleans still got directions from people on corners they just laughed and said "what you want crazy white boy" :]

Again I think our time and effort would be much better spent dealing with the scumballs in Arizona that call themselves Hunters yet go out and steal people's cameras and blinds and raid their camps. I think we would do better not arguing about whether somebody shot a boar or a sow during the bear hunt. Think we would do better off not arguing whether somebody uses hounds or spot and stalk or shoots from 900 yards away. Liberal logic will win by way of our arguementative ways. :(

Oh by the way they are gonna bait and trap and pen up the Grand Canyon Bison.

• Like 2

again wtf are you talking about. You must have some talking point you want to fit in but maybe you’d be better off with your own thread . 

The deer guy,I know a man in 23 that has lived his whole life there.He was a guide there,and between his clients,friends,and himself,he was responsible for over 400 lions being taken,so there are plenty of lions in 23.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2018 at 3:09 PM, oz31p said:

I read your pm and I stand by my comments. I have yet to “publicly bash out of state hunters”, although I am capable of it. 

the reason you remain a Californian is irrelevant. No one likes Californians. Your at the end of a long list of out of state hunters who post all hot and heavy on this site then Once a single season has came and gone they are never heard from again. 

And why again does it matter how exactly you feel about hunters from California? I'm so confused?