Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Where to Hunt Doves North of Phoenix / Scottsdale

So the place I have gone in the past is now filled with houses. I am heartbroken.  I am looking for something not to far from North Phoenix North Scottsdale.  Anybody want to throw this heart broken hunter a bone  on where to go with my son.

thanks and I know nobody will suggest their prime spot....:) 

Anywhere north and west of the 303 is open. Desert next to G$F used to be good but water supply got stopped last I heard. Best thing to do would be to go scout thursday or friday and find dove flights.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DUG said:

Anywhere north and west of the 303 is open. Desert next to G$F used to be good but water supply got stopped last I heard. Best thing to do would be to go scout thursday or friday and find dove flights.

thank you for your insights.  I really appreciate it.  that's not to far from where I am.   Have you ever hunted north of lake pleasant 

The passes are sold out.  It's secret squirrel info.

17 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

The passes are sold out.  It's secret squirrel info.

Unfortunately not anymore.

4 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

I dont know anything about buying or selling a pass. This is the first time I have heard guys buying one. 

Start selling access passes to use your farm. Lots donate the money from what I hear.

I wonder the legality of selling these? What happens if someone gets hurt on your property? What if game violations occur on your property with these hunters? Land owners are usually responsible for these kinds of things. Just a thought.