GregRashall

Unit 10 Youth deer hunt

this thread is funny, this guy ask for help is gone for 5 years and comes for more help 5 years later and never visit or contribute to the site

from the picture doesn't look like his son, was most likely his hunt and knows people will help for a kid's hunt.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maximus said:

this thread is funny, this guy ask for help is gone for 5 years and comes for more help 5 years later and never visit or contribute to the site

from the picture doesn't look like his son, was most likely his hunt and knows people will help for a kid's hunt.

I can see why you think that, but you're 100% wrong.  Too bad so many think this way.  I also volunteered where my son filled his tag and to pass along anything I have learned to anyone to wants to know.  Now someone has asked and I'm helping them out.  Therefore I am contributing.

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

you plugged the site for help 5 years ago. You got it, killed, and didn’t have the decency to say thanks. Now you’re back asking for more help. Sad

You're right.  I forgot to come back to thank the people that helped me out.  For those people, please accept my apologies.

p.s.  By the way, I don't want help.  I just want a kid to fill her tag.  I believe it's a worthy cause.  I'm certainly not doing this for myself.  Why don't you help her out, instead of censoring me?

On 8/12/2023 at 12:50 AM, GregRashall said:

It's my first time back on this site since then.

You didn't  miss anything , trust me . Trophy Hunter is still in charge . He knows it all . Just ask him , he will tell you. He's got a few disciple's. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GregRashall said:

I can see why you think that, but you're 100% wrong.  Too bad so many think this way.  I also volunteered where my son filled his tag and to pass along anything I have learned to anyone to wants to know.  Now someone has asked and I'm helping them out.  Therefore I am contributing.

How could anyone think any different??

58 minutes ago, GregRashall said:

You're right.  I forgot to come back to thank the people that helped me out.  For those people, please accept my apologies.

p.s.  By the way, I don't want help.  I just want a kid to fill her tag.  I believe it's a worthy cause.  I'm certainly not doing this for myself.  Why don't you help her out, instead of censoring me?

Didn’t forget to come back and ask for more info.

You don’t have to live on CWT to be family here. Glad to see this guys success and hope they get lucky on the youth hunt. Keep us posted. 

• Like 3