Sign in to follow this  
Big or Bust

Mule deer antlers replication

I lost a set of antlers in a fire that was to be a shoulder mount. Completely gone. 

I have some frontal and side photos of the buck along with a gross antler score.

Does anyone have any ideas of anyone who does antler duplication and would be interested in creating this mount? 

Thanks - 

Camo is gone to a new home, thanks 1uglydude! It was nice to meet you and I gotta say, you aren’t ugly at all! Lol

thanks again

I've only seen them done from real hard horns to make the form, not sure about doing it be eye, how about a 3d printer?

15 hours ago, tanclan4 said:

Camo is gone to a new home, thanks 1uglydude! It was nice to meet you and I gotta say, you aren’t ugly at all! Lol

thanks again

No homo?

Hey ,they do with ME . Why not.......LOL.................BOB!

• Like 1

I got a new Semi tractor 3 weeks ago yesterday (THURS) and now have close to 10k Miles on it For You Dumb  Fools on here  who call me a drunk. There are only a few but uncalled for as I don't call You Camera users as cheaters. . I used to but now I realized every young guy does it. Bash me as You want but I am on the road making $. Will be in Wyoming in 2 weeks No Cams involved . 15.s are all I need..........No time to DRINK and I hope You guys don't either.. OH! and I have A Kiabab Hunt after thanksging.... HA HA ......BOB!