Here are some nice pictures of a buck that William Bendall got this past weekend. His two sons are with him in the photos. The older son is named Bryson and he frequents this forum and will probably give us some details on this hunt.

Bendall-William-3.jpg

bendall-william-1.jpg

Bendall-William-2.jpg

Edited by CouesWhitetail

My brother kevin and I both had a very successful hunt in unit 33. Kevin shot a nice 4x4 at about 150 yds opening morning. I continued hunting friday and saw close to 100 whitetail before the day was over including a very big buck at over 800 yds. that disappeared while I was trying to get closer. Saturday morning I glassed up two bucks at 800 yds and with my brother on the radio was able to get within 250 yds and take the larger of the two. He is a 3x3 with 4" eye guards. We are both very excited to have two bucks headed to the taxidermist. We will have photos up soon.

Brian Payne

Bryson Bendall,

That is a sweet buck your dad killed. Drop tines are few and far between on coues bucks or any deer for that matter. That looks like a fresh chip on the tip of his G4 on the left side. Did he do that when he fell after being shot? My buck from Saturday lost 1/4" of his G3 when he tumbled after the shot. Bummer!

Brian Payne

I Shot a nice 106 gross 4x4 (without eyeguards) .Would have been around 109. he broke about a three inch tine at the main beam, which would have made him a 4x5. The horn growth appears to be awsome this year in unit 32. This deer did not seem to be very old. While I was shooting mine, my dad glassed a bigger one. My dad has a Nov. tag . Hopefully we can find this one again. How do I email the pictures ?. I am not very savy on the computer .

Noel Arnold

Well we did notice the fresh brake but there was some green marks from bushes or something so I don't think he broke it when he fell.

By the way, the story is one of the first responses to this topic.

Bryson

I just received a pic of a 118" buck killed by a 10 year old girl! Dad is a Phx firefighter, and nothing short of a first class guy! He had the tag and let his daughter shoot it. My hats off to daughter and dad!

Good Job to the Bendall Clan!

Thanks for posting the great photos Amanada!

Is is just me, or does anyone else think we are getting a lot more photos posted on successful hunts this year?

Keep em coming!