Edge

Weather report

3 hours ago, AZ8 said:

People couldn’t get up the hill to Mt Ord. Accidents galore last night. ADOTs twitter feed was blowing up. 

Took the kids up there during the heavy snow and there were accidents all over the 87 on the road from well before Sunflower all the way to the Mt. Ord turnoff. Came home with a truck bed full of snow for kids to play with. Very busy tow trucks yesterday. Plows were really busy too. Lots of terrible drivers who have no idea about driving in snow. 

• Like 2

Ya real bad up here, scanner was smoking from none stop action.  Fatal head on, a couple more head ons. Slide offs everywhere, truck 40' down in canyon . Curvar curve a jack knife. Wrong way driver on 87 and so much more. All hotels were full and they were asking Payson people to take people in. Crazy. Now its freezing and icy

• Like 1

We took a trip up to Tonto Basin yesterday. We just took our time going up the 87. My thoughts are people drive way too fast for the conditions. In the afternoon all the icy spots were gone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DUG said:

We took a trip up to Tonto Basin yesterday. We just took our time going up the 87. My thoughts are people drive way too fast for the conditions. In the afternoon all the icy spots were gone.

It was 26dgF here at my work in Tempe this morning. Work vehicles all had ice on the windshields. Very typical this time of year. It was 55dgF in the office though as someone went around and turned off the AC units. The girls will be extra cranky this morning when they come in.

• Like 1