Pistolpete

Good luck HAM hunters

Hope everyone finds what they are looking for and that shots hit the mark! Waiting for my brother to get off of work then heading out towards the big sandy to try our luck. Didn't scout that area but haven't turned up much good sign at likely spots so taking a shot in the dark in hopes of getting my brother his first "big" game animal and something to put on the table this year. 

Here's a little motivation, my one and only, but it's cheating since I was on a ranch in South Texas where they are considered pests.

Good luck everyone!!!

Snapchat-7927026756931489385.jpg

Snapchat-7927026756931489385.jpg

• Like 2

Helped my buddy’s brother from Arkansas today. I called one into 10yards and he killed it with a bow

• Like 2

Gonna give it another shot in the morning for a friend, maybe ill try the javi call..

Tough year so far, unless you've killed. I hate hunting these things. Lol

We’ve been doing great all archery seasons and the youth hunts . This wind was killer yesterday and  today makes them tough to find. We put on 5 miles yesterday and 6.5 today.  We were on 2 heards today . Cows blew the fist group when we were at 100.  My guy missed a shot on the second group then I called them back. 

• Like 1

Got to within 50 yards yesterday but couldnt make it happen.  I thought about bringing a caller and wish I did